Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The Cosmic Deluxe Edition includes: - Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - SteelBook® Case - Sun-Lord Outfit for Star-Lord (Early Unlock) - City-Lord Outfit for Star-Lord (Early Unlock) - Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Hits - Original Video Game Soundtrack (Digital Download) - Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Art of the Game Mini Artbook (Hardback)"

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me cancel that standard edition before Amazon ships it.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Max Payne 3 is looking vainglorious on the series x at 60 fps…. This is how you play max payne… man I love this franchise…. I really want to play max payne 1 and 2 but those gawd damn dream levels drove me nuts.

fucking just beat this game again for the first time in years and it is still a gawd damn masterpiece…

fucking masterpiece….

some of the best gun battles ever put in a video game…

the story, the way bullet time works… the fucking music.. the setting… (how many games are completely set in a foreign country) the amount of detail put into how enemies react… how guys in armor have to be shot at differently then guys without….

man I completely forgot the terminal in the airport when the song comes on…

man I could play this game every year and never get tired of it…. I can’t believe that they dropped this instant classic and not come out with about game like this.

to honest.. I don’t want them to touch this with a remake or remaster… the third one is perfect. I would love A remake of the first one.. with this type of detail and gun play but removed of those gawd damn dream sequences.

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
fucking just beat this game again for the first time in years and it is still a gawd damn masterpiece…

fucking masterpiece….

the story, the way bullet time works… the fucking music.. the setting… (how many games are completely set in a foreign country) the amount of detail put into how enemies react… how guys in armor have to be shot at differently then guys without….

man I could play this game every year and never get tired of it…. I can’t believe that they drop this instant classic and not come out with about game like this.

to honest.. I don’t want them to touch this with a remake or remaster… the third one is perfect. I would love A remake of the first one.. with this type of detail and gun play but removed of those gawd damn dream sequences.

I agree, I've been playing this week and I'm amazed how great this game is considering it came out on the Xbox 360.

Ironically I remember this game not being totally well received back then because some people didn't like that it was different in a lot of ways from the first two.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone here played Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy? I see it's on sale thinking about picking it up. Is the game good?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

fucking masterpiece….

man I could play this game every year and never get tired of it…. I can’t believe that they dropped this instant classic and not come out with about game like this.

Liked the favela level myself

..and that song in the airport level..Rockstar hired that band to contribute a bunch of songs to the soundtrack