Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Microsoft doesn't necessarily need to get Game Pass on Playstations although I think that is their ideal end game.

They can also leverage games like Call of Duty and others in return for Sony agreeing to also make games and series which would normally be Playstation exclusives available on XBOX as well which would still be a win for them.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wouldn't surprise me if in the next few years Sony agrees to a buyout of Playstation and all its subsidiaries to a company like Amazon or Google in order to survive and compete with Microsoft if they can't make a deal to ensure they still have content.

Might be Apple

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
It wouldn't surprise me if in the next few years Sony agrees to a buyout of Playstation and all its subsidiaries to a company like Amazon or Google in order to survive and compete with Microsoft if they can't make a deal to ensure they still have content.

I can see that. They need some sort of cloud infrastructure for a Gamepass-like model. Hell, I can even see them using Azure. M$ wouldn't mind the extra revenue.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they get EA....

200_d.gif

Microsoft will have a straggle hold on the causal market. They have a strong relationship with EA too.