Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
FJnt0Q_XEA8xs_f

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never understand why dudes have one system over the other. I've always had both systems.
If you don't have the money to get both, don't turn it into some emotional attachment to a brand, get your fucking paper up. Phil Spencer plays games, so you know he has a Switch and a PS5, just like every other gaming company employee. He's not going to miss out on dope shit like Mario Odyssey and Horizon because he doesn't work for those companies.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
If you don't have the money to get both, don't turn it into some emotional attachment to a brand,

Exactly. I've said this before. I've always had 2 of every system going way back. One for my office and one for my living room.

I have (2) ps5's (2) xboxes and (2) switches - With the switches I have one and my wife has one.

I've done that literally for over 20 years. There is no rule saying you have to pick one over the other. I'm more of a Sony fan and for a while I swore off getting another Xbox, but old habits die hard. :lol:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
If you don't have the money to get both, don't turn it into some emotional attachment to a brand, get your fucking paper up. Phil Spencer plays games, so you know he has a Switch and a PS5, just like every other gaming company employee. He's not going to miss out on dope shit like Mario Odyssey and Horizon because he doesn't work for those companies.

I think the fact that he is a true gamer and has been his entire life is why he is so loved by Xbox owners...

I follow Sony and Jim Ryan doesn't say shit.... Nothing

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Exactly. I've said this before. I've always had 2 of every system going way back. One for my office and one for my living room.

I have (2) ps5's (2) xboxes and (2) switches - With the switches I have one and my wife has one.

I've done that literally for over 20 years. There is no rule saying you have to pick one over the other. I'm more of a Sony fan and for a while I swore off getting another Xbox, but old habits die hard. :lol:

I'm thinking about getting a Switch and Honestly if the PS5 were smaller I'd try harder to get one.... but that son of a bitch is HUGE... i don't have anywhere to put it.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking about getting a Switch and Honestly if the PS5 were smaller I'd try harder to get one.... but that son of a bitch is HUGE... i don't have anywhere to put it.
The Switch is fun if you have a family. Mario Party night last week was amazing. It is fun and simple, so even your little ones can play along.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
We are still waiting for Street Fighter V to appear on XBox. Until then, I don't want to hear shit. Since when is blocking off a major fighting game good for gamers.

All of this…

that’s why I’ve got no sympathy…. The street fighter 5 shit continues to piss me. I would have been cool if it was timed like Street Fighter 4… but to make all of Street Fighter 5 exclusive… fuck you and this is a guy that has a PS4.

i just hate playing fighting games with that controller. It isn’t built for it.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

It's actually not that big

I actually don't think it's that big. It's shaped funny but it fits really well in both my office and living room
Screenshot-20220121-161919-Photos.jpg