Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Do they really rate the Shantae games "T" because of Shantae's attire and dance moves?

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
got to say this now ,xbox is killing the ps5 im mean killing them by a lot!! my ps5 dont get no love cause theres no games see the shoe is on the other foot now and now the sony fanboys are quiet lol but before when xbox didnt have games they was putting it on every platform but now its them they eating humble pie lol.dont get me wring i love my ps5 but truth is truth xbox killing them on every area so far..

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
got to say this now ,xbox is killing the ps5 im mean killing them by a lot!! my ps5 dont get no love cause theres no games see the shoe is on the other foot now and now the sony fanboys are quiet lol but before when xbox didnt have games they was putting it on every platform but now its them they eating humble pie lol.dont get me wring i love my ps5 but truth is truth xbox killing them on every area so far..
Honestly they aren't quiet on Twitter. They haven't stopped talking about XBox for the last few months. Just trying to nitpick and find anything wrong to complain about. They need some damn games to play.

Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly they aren't quiet on Twitter. They haven't stopped talking about XBox for the last few months. Just trying to nitpick and find anything wrong to complain about. They need some damn games to play.
Them Unicorns love to play Twitter... They need to play games.. Oh wait....