Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im shocked no one is talking about the fact that you cant be in a party and talk to your friends in battlefield 2042..that pissed me off i mean you can get a party started but theres no chat at all.they need to fix this asap.one of the dumbest things to leave out of a multiplayer game.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Officially gave up on getting an X.

They just restocked the S on the internal microsoft company site. Forenite + rocket leagueS bundle. Copped it for 250. Im officially in the new gen I guess.:dunno:

They talking about chip shortages well into 2023.....aint nobody got time for that.

Beef up a gaming rig. Then you can play on steam AND xbox via the xbox app with cloud streaming. Works pretty damn well.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

pko319ctwk081.png

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
im shocked no one is talking about the fact that you cant be in a party and talk to your friends in battlefield 2042..that pissed me off i mean you can get a party started but theres no chat at all.they need to fix this asap.one of the dumbest things to leave out of a multiplayer game.
If they dont hurry up and drop that Day One patch... :smh:

On the bright side Portal is crazy..hackers going to be having a field day with that feature