Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I played God of War on the PS4 Pro which was the same version as the PS5, just with a lower frame rate. I'm curious to see the difference for myself. The differences on YouTube looked really subtle, but everyone seems impressed by it.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bought a Series S the other day at GameStop. Not sure to keep it or return it for a Series X. We already have a Series X but the $299 is a great deal for a portable system. I wish I didn't have to buy that bundle bullshit. I got an Xbox one x that I am thinking about trading since the value is still pretty high ($280).

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I bought a Series S the other day at GameStop. Not sure to keep it or return it for a Series X. We already have a Series X but the $299 is a great deal for a portable system. I wish I didn't have to buy that bundle bullshit. I got an Xbox one x that I am thinking about trading since the value is still pretty high ($280).
Keep it. It comes in handy swapping to another room for a quick game.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I played God of War on the PS4 Pro which was the same version as the PS5, just with a lower frame rate. I'm curious to see the difference for myself. The differences on YouTube looked really subtle, but everyone seems impressed by it.

I'm playing the game now. It's incredible. The improvement in image quality is instantly noticeable. The HDR is much better than it was on the Playstation. And the game runs very smoothly. At 4k with all settings maxed and DLSS set to quality I'm averaging 100 fps. The load times are great too. Fantastic port.

Here's a clip in 4k HDR, make sure you have HDR enabled when watching it. Shit gets real at 3:08.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amazon has Xbox series S available all the time for $299 with same day delivery