Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Shit like this is why Microsoft should not hold back when it comes to buying the companies. If they have a chance to grab GTA (2K), Mortal Kombat (WB), all of Ubisoft... do it.

Exactly.

74f0af9d-bdad-4d9f-8dd8-e271eecdde71_text.gif

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
gawd damn... this thing is 15 a month!!

The Trade off is that they at least put new games on there...

but most of the shit on here is shit that I already have.

Unless they opened this up to some more Old games.... I'm going to wait until this merges into gamepass.
They'd have to give full season passes with games to justify that price this late in the game.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well it is supposed to be a throwback to the lo-fi stuff of the 70s.. :dunno: :lol: much like Deathloop
oh ok i see i didnt like deathloop either ...im just saying the enemies looked like crap the movement etc.its 2022 and there still doing games like this when were way past and advance then the stuff there putting out..ill see when the finish product comes out but i can tell this wont be my go to game..

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
oh ok i see i didnt like deathloop either ...im just saying the enemies looked like crap the movement etc.its 2022 and there still doing games like this when were way past and advance then the stuff there putting out..ill see when the finish product comes out but i can tell this wont be my go to game..
Its like the Left4Dead folks split in two and can't get right. This looks worse but seems to feel like L4D. Back4Blood has the graphics and gameplay but was missing the co-op fun of L4D.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I sold Rocket lol

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - What Happens if You Sell Rocket Vs Sell Groot (All Choices)

Angus March
2 months ago

I was initially bummed out that you could only play as Quill, but they handled it really well, because you are literally positioned as the leader of the group and your decisions impact how the team moves forward.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I sold Rocket lol

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - What Happens if You Sell Rocket Vs Sell Groot (All Choices)

Angus March
2 months ago

I was initially bummed out that you could only play as Quill, but they handled it really well, because you are literally positioned as the leader of the group and your decisions impact how the team moves forward.

I sold Groot but came very close to selling Rocket.