Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
M$ is turning this shit into Netflix versus Blockbuster. Guess who is Netflix in this scenario?

My only concern is if shit keeps going like this and they end up being too powerful we'll ultimately suffer since we, as consumers, would be at their mercy financially speaking.

We need the rivalry of Sony and Microsoft since it forces them to compete for our dollars which keeps them honest.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
My only concern is if shit keeps going like this and they end up being too powerful we'll ultimately suffer since we, as consumers, would be at their mercy financially speaking.

We need the rivalry of Sony and Microsoft since it forces them to compete for our dollars which keeps them honest.
I feel you. Sony, like Nintendo, ain't going anywhere IMO. That TV shit is a blow that I don't think Sony can respond to during this generation. M$ has been a step ahead of Sony this entire generation. Sony will catch up and do just enough to satisfy their stans.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
For those of you with gamepass, what are some games you'd recommend that have a good campaign?

Campaign... Like FPS campaign? Or just story in general? Depends on how much time you have but....

Dragon Quest XI (JRPG if that's your thing)
Outriders
Halo, Halo, Halo
Hades
Destiny 2 (is that still on Gamepass? I bought the physical copy awhile back).
Gears

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Entire Halo Infinite Story EXPLAINED

Halo Infinite Legendary Ending EXPLAINED! (Harbinger Origins, Precursors, DLC1 Theories & More)

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Question:

So Xbox has the $1 deal for Game Pass for PC for 3 months and $1 deal for Game Pass Ultimate.

I see some people say that if you do the GP for PC deal first and then pay the extra dollar for Ultimate, you basically get Ultimate for 4 months for $2.

Now I was given 6 months of GP for PC with my GPU bundle and I would like to throw that in to be converted into Ultimate.

Does anybody know if I can I do the GP for PC deal first, then redeem my 6 months sub, then do the $1 Ultimate deal to get 10 months of Ultimate?

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
these popular and highly rated games are there
Arkham Knight
just cause 4
mass effect andromeda
quantum break
shadow of mordor
Ehh i dont know about ME Andromeda..alongside all the glitches,IMO the characters seemed boring..plus they didnt follow-up on it with DLC cause Bioware kept pulling development resources from it for that wack Anthem :smh:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ehh i dont know about ME Andromeda..alongside all the glitches,IMO the characters seemed boring..plus they didnt follow-up on it with DLC cause Bioware kept pulling development resources from it for that wack Anthem :smh:
I only played it on gamepass -had
no glitches when I played

yeah -Anthem should be much better