"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised they didn't have everyone do a PCR test like the Oscar's did last year.
People got a little bit too comfortable knowing the chaos day is going on in China right now. I’m going to say this again we are not that far from a severe mutation….. and I hate saying this, but a part of me wish we hit the severe mutation level for people to understand the severity of the situation.

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the heavy left-leaning, covid fear-mongering Washington Post.

But sure.
You know not everything is left leaning in the paper.
Beyond that not everyone on the left is pro vaccine.
Any opinion piece especially when it comes to science should be taken with a grain of salt.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know not everything is left leaning in the paper.
Beyond that not everyone on the left is pro vaccine.
Any opinion piece especially when it comes to science should be taken with a grain of salt.

Fam, you are trying to be reasonable and rational with a member of the BGOL freethinker class. AKA The same people who previously had to be warned not to eat tide pods and were warning about the dangers of 5G. :smh: You are better off trying to teach your pet Calculus than wasting time trying to reason with these idiots...:lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People got a little bit too comfortable knowing the chaos day is going on in China right now. I’m going to say this again we are not that far from a severe mutation….. and I hate saying this, but a part of me wish we hit the severe mutation level for people to understand the severity of the situation.
I understand what you are saying, and I even why you are saying it, but please do not put that energy out there. Because that "lesson" will be taught to the ignorant and vigilant alike, and the blood cost paid before the government shuts things down (or even tries to) again would be way too high.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I understand what you are saying, and I even why you are saying it, but please do not put that energy out there. Because that "lesson" will be taught to the ignorant and vigilant alike, and the blood cost paid before the government shuts things down (or even tries to) again would be way too high.
With all due respect, that energy is already out there. Unfortunately I’m just regurgitating it.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried to hope for the best in the early days of this pandemic, but humans are doing some dumb shit that’s going to cause this virus to go super saiyan.

:yes:
BGOL has taught me that the marginally literate are also much more intelligent than virologists and epidemiologists. :smh: :lol:Shit is insane. It is like legitimately believing you are a better shooter than Curry because you hit 2-3 in a row at the park. Look at the data from all of our big cities and you see that the unvaccinated makeup an outsized portion of the hospitalizations which is insane when these are are the same people who don't trust science/medicine etc. :smh: We would have no crisis but for these unvaccinated idiots who do their own research up until they are gasping for air and go to the hospital. We need to be just as callous as them and treat this as addition through subtraction...

easy_b

BGOL Investor