"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
My company sent out a Fleet Message this morning informing there is a mask/social distance policy immediately in effect thru the Winter.

They informed us to protect ourselves, wear masks out of truck and use hand sanitizer. Free mask/sanitizer available at all our terminals.

They informed us if we start feeling sick to contact our dispatcher immediately to route us home or somewhere near where we at (family/friends home) to get rest and recuperate.

My company is based in Utah and is heavily conservative. It’s obvious they ain’t playing games this winter with this virus.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
My company sent out a Fleet Message this morning informing there is a mask/social distance policy immediately in effect thru the Winter.

They informed us to protect ourselves, wear masks out of truck and use hand sanitizer. Free mask/sanitizer available at all our terminals.

They informed us if we start feeling sick to contact our dispatcher immediately to route us home or somewhere near where we at (family/friends home) to get rest and recuperate.

My company is based in Utah and is heavily conservative. It’s obvious they ain’t playing games this winter with this virus.

I'm still the only one rocking a mask at my job which has been the case for some time. :smh:

And the thing is they aren't informing anyone if someone catches COVID and haven't made reporting it mandatory.

A female who sits right next to me has been sick the whole week and didn't show up to work today for a mandatory in office day so I'm pretty sure she has that shit.

Just another reminder to stay on point even though everyone else is back on 2019.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

This shit is becoming a problem again…. Mainly because people are fucking stupid. I said this along time ago and I am going to say it again….we are not too far from my severe mutation of this damn virus. Too many people want to run around like nothing is wrong and this is where it gets you.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

I don’t like China government, but this is the reason why he was trying to keep them locked down. Also, this is beginning to happen in America people stubbornness is going to come back and bite them in the ass. I said there’s a few years ago we need to sit down and let this virus pass by if we don’t well, we are going to be in super trouble.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Covid cases are not rising.

The Pandemic never ended.

This virus is still spreading like wildfire across all 6 continents no different than it did back in 2020.

As long as there are ignorant mofos walking the planet, it’s not going away anytime soon.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Covid cases are not rising.

The Pandemic never ended.

This virus is still spreading like wildfire across all 6 continents no different than it did back in 2020.

As long as there are ignorant mofos walking the planet, it’s not going away anytime soon.

Yep,

When BNO gives the daily numbers, it's always an undercount since half the states don't bother reporting anymore.

Meanwhile the CDC's transmission map has stayed red since Omicron was identified last year.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend