"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It is extremely dangerous to have a virus like Covid just hanging out there mutating. I said this a few years ago…..” we are not too far from a dangerous mutation that called wipeout half of the world if we don’t get this shit right”

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Thanks man - hopefully it doesn't impact her too much. She's up-to-date with all her boosters, etc.

Always a bit worrisome with the older population though ... she's in her early-70s.
Yeah, she is part of that vulnerable population. Good to hear she is doing well and got her shots.

I am now in the habit of doing 3 miles at least 4 days a week on top of my normal bag work and lifting. Got my cardio system on point. Won't even let myself go 5 pounds over my prefered weight. Covid is a kick in the ass to all of us. I can't believe how many Americans just disrespecting their bodies with Covid around. :smh:

I consider this training for what could be the biggest fight of my life if I come down with a wicked variant.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yeah, she is part of that vulnerable population. Good to hear she is doing well and got her shots.

I am now in the habit of doing 3 miles at least 4 days a week on top of my normal bag work and lifting. Got my cardio system on point. Won't even let myself go 5 pounds over my prefered weight. Covid is a kick in the ass to all of us. I can't believe how many Americans just disrespecting their bodies with Covid around. :smh:

I consider this training for what could be the biggest fight of my life if I come down with a wicked variant.

Thanks GC.

Well said and props to you staying on top of your health. Very smart. Making sure your physical is on point.

Yes - she has been good about her health. She recovered from her broken hip 2 yrs ago. She does plenty of home cooking and walking. And has been a part of a dragonboating team for just over 10 years.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Update on me getting covid

I had got my bivolent booster about a month ago. Last week I tested positive for only 5 days

My symptoms were the following
1.) Voice became raspy for a few hours but cleared up and never came back raspy

Other than that, I had no other symptoms. I would have not known I had Covid.

My test came back with the latest variant. The booster had my antibodies count threw the rough.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Update on me getting covid

I had got my bivolent booster about a month ago. Last week I tested positive for only 5 days

My symptoms were the following
1.) Voice became raspy for a few hours but cleared up and never came back raspy

Other than that, I had no other symptoms. I would have not known I had Covid.

My test came back with the latest variant. The booster had my antibodies count threw the rough.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Thanks for the update.