"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
A lot of kids and seniors are going to get taken out over the next few years and don’t forget Covid is still hanging around actually seem like it’s getting worse again

I've got a cousin who is a music teacher at a grade school. 2 of his kids attend the school, one has moved on to high school in recent years, and his 4th kid is just over a year old.

He's always taken the virus seriously. Healthy guy overall, but there's some underlying health issues in the family (heart). He was very cautious at the start of the pandemic. Didn't want to be there when health / safety protocols weren't fully in place. Wanted to make sure things were properly in order later on when people returned to the school after distance / e-learning.

Kept his circle / bubble very small and I told him I was glad to see that. We didn't see their family for quite awhile and when we did we visited at a distance in their driveway. Sat outside and respected everyone's space. Being responsible basically.

Gonna see him in a few weeks & ask how things are going ... especially with all the respiratory stuff going around now. The kids that are in school now are around 15, 11, and 9 years old.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Some of us are screwed because you know what’s going to happen if this jumps back into a human.

You dirty rats! Researchers find COVID-19 in NYC sewer rodents
covid-rats-featured.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Some of us are screwed because you know what’s going to happen if this jumps back into a human.

You dirty rats! Researchers find COVID-19 in NYC sewer rodents
covid-rats-featured.jpg

Not the least bit surprised.... if they can detect it in a city's sewage..... why wouldn't the vermin living there have it too? :dunno:
sidebar: are they going to check out the alligators that live there too? :rolleyes:
:idea:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I just tested positive for Covid. I have 4 shots
OK for the last time you can still catch Covid if you’re vaccinated, you just have a less of a chance of dying or getting super sick. Drink a lot of water and listen to some Kenny G and you’ll be all right.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK for the last time you can still catch Covid if you’re vaccinated, you just have a less of a chance of dying or getting super sick. Drink a lot of water and listen to some Kenny G and you’ll be all right.
So far no symptoms other than a very slight headache that’s hardly noticeable. What made me test was that I got the same feeling after my vaccinations.

I think I got it from my 7 month old. He had run a fever out of the blue and was very sleepy for a day. But the second day he was back to normal

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
No matter how many times you say that...... simps and anti-vaxers will never accept it..... and Trump supporters too.... just go back through allll then pages of this thread... the dope I quoited in my sig is another fine example of blind stupidity easy.... :smh::hmm:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My experience with Covid. Me and the wife are boosted (4 shots) including the latest bivolent booster. I came down with one of the newer variants this week and this has been my experience

Wife - No symptoms at all.

Me-
I had a slight headache that was hardly noticeable but it reminded me of the headache I would get after each vaccine shot. That is why I took a Covid test. One shot of Tylenol and the headache never returned. No other symptoms and it has been day 4 of testing positive. I would have never known I had Covid unless I tested.

The Truth

Vaccines are not designed to be 100% asymptomatic. They are designed to create a level of protection so that the individual is not at risk of death or crippling disability. Vaccines don’t prevent infection, you just never feel the impact because your body fights off the virus before symptoms present themselves

People with Covid vaccines that do have symptoms, it is mostly mild because their body does not have to call in the heavy hitters. When your body has to call in the heavy hitters is when you get bad symptoms.

Fuck all that fat shaming and guilt tripping people. If you are over 35 and overweight, get the vaccine. If you are healthy and in good shape you have a bit more options. But don’t complain like the many who now have long Covid

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend