"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

DADDY4HOES

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Asian countries are going to feel the bite of the Grim Reaper for the next year or so. Oh, and if I were you I would tell my side hoe's to lay off the Chinese Food

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
This shit is no joke.

China never ever shut down mass transportation but they did because of this. This is unprecedented. Even with the SARS outbreak, China kept transportation going.

Wuhan is the central hub to get to every major city in China. These people are legit being boxed in and quarantined. Millions of people. The hospitals are flooded that they have to build a hospital in 10 days. Wild shit b.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Day by Day of cases being confirmed. Almost double each day.

Gb5JWMV.png

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Suspected corona case in Jerusalem

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
so this is all because these backward ass fuckers were eating animals that people dont normally eat....

I refuse to believe this all came about because someone ate a bat.

Chinese have eaten almost every creature walking this earth.

This sounds reminiscent of many lies told on Ebola (Africans eating monkeys aka bush meat). But we know the truth now in that the USA holds a patent for the Ebola virus. We also know it was planted to keep Chinese and Koreans out of certain parts of Africa where European nations control resources.

I feel like this is another USA war tactics.