"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All because he was trying to win an election

The irony is he would have easily won had he even pretended to take this shit seriously. Recall how they fawned when he was able to stumble his way through the SOTU without a huge gaffe. :smh:

iWfeYNm.png

Latest from NYC showing the same exact shit. We would have no problem right now but for these unvaccinated idiots. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only Meatloaf apparently who proudly proclaimed he'd die before getting vaccinated and got his wish.

Betty White had a stroke, Louie Anderson died of cancer and Saget is unknown at this point although his family has a history of men dying young of heart attacks.

thats not true, meatloaf never mentioned vaccines, he was against mandates and forced mask wearing..

in austrillia, they never said if he was vaccinated or not.. in fact most of his family is..

and if he had to travel internationally for shows or whatever the fuck he was up to

there is a good chance he was vaccinated..

Our sources say Meat Loaf has been outspoken about COVID, railing with folks in Australia recently about vaccine mandates. We do not know if he was vaccinated.

which means he probably was and its being covered up!!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
People I am seeing some stories overseas I think we having a 5th Wave

The fun hasn’t even started.

It starts warming up next month in the Northern Hemisphere of the Planet Earth.

Majority of the human population lives in the Northern Hemisphere.

Word is circulating there will be a ton of political protests this summer thru-out America based around the pandemic, voting rights, the economy and climate change leading into the Mid-Terms.

And like clockwork, some ignorant White Cop will shoot a innocent Black man for no reason on video to get the summer started off right.

It’s gonna be a long hot summer…..

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The fun hasn’t even started.

It starts warming up next month in the Northern Hemisphere of the Planet Earth.

Majority of the human population lives in the Northern Hemisphere.

Word is circulating there will be a ton of political protests this summer thru-out America based around the pandemic, voting rights, the economy and climate change leading into the Mid-Terms.

And like clockwork, some ignorant White Cop will shoot a innocent Black man for no reason on video to get the summer started off right.

It’s gonna be a long hot summer…..
Your statement was very scary because it is true

easy_b

BGOL Investor
And these are only the confirmed cases.

If you factor in the amount of people who don't get tested but most likely have had it and considering we didn't have testing available when the pandemic initially hit I would bet we're closer to 100 million.
I was talking about this with a coworker last week you have a lot of mofos especially in Rural areas of the country that are not telling anyone about their diagnosis until it’s too late.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nineteen of Alabama’s 67 counties currently have a positivity rate higher than 50% - meaning more than half of all tests performed in those counties are coming back positive. No county has a higher rate than Chilton County, south of Birmingham, with a positivity rate of 58.8%.

Not surprising but still... :smh:

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Nineteen of Alabama’s 67 counties currently have a positivity rate higher than 50% - meaning more than half of all tests performed in those counties are coming back positive. No county has a higher rate than Chilton County, south of Birmingham, with a positivity rate of 58.8%.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But did they die though..... appears to be the new US Covid policy