"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Reality is coming back to bite Aaron Rodgers in the ass Antonio Brown need to stop bullshitting people over money he owed him one day that’s going to come back and bite him in the ass really bad. And as for LeBron James….yo dude be careful out there

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

BGOL Investor
And the jackass voters will put them back in after the midterms
I don’t think that’s going to happen couple of months ago I was concerned about that but right now the demographics is changing to rapidly especially in the south you see what’s going on with Georgia. Remember a couple weeks ago on election day outside of Virginia the Democrats actually did pretty good. Republicans are constantly shooting their selves in the foot right now so let’s see what happens in a year But I feel confident that the Democrats will pick up more seats.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t think that’s going to happen couple of months ago I was concerned about that but right now the demographics is changing to rapidly especially in the south you see what’s going on with Georgia. Remember a couple weeks ago on election day outside of Virginia the Democrats actually did pretty good. Republicans are constantly shooting their selves in the foot right now so let’s see what happens in a year But I feel confident that the Democrats will pick up more seats.
We will see

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Depends on Dem voters coming out. Repubs vote their own party even on their covid deathbeds.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Time to start doing this to those cruise ships..

f21_torpedo_Navy%20Tues%201_edit.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

I actually have a cruise booked for late 2022 but I'm definitely reconsidering.

I thought it was a given that this would be under control by then but now I'm not as confident.

No way in hell I'm going to spend an entire cruise with a mask on, it defeats the purpose of being there.

Depending on where we are by June or July I may be canceling.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I thought it was a given that this would be under control by then but now I'm not as confident.

No way in hell I'm going to spend an entire cruise with a mask on, it defeats the purpose of being there.

Until the world is vaccinated we will continue to have this.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Most likely we probably are going to have another mutation or two but then