"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
So is it Nu or Omicron?
i saw a tiktok by some black guy saying how great African people was in terms of covid outbreak, and that Africa didn't need vaccines.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I think Biden will close South Africa or all of Africa regardless of what Fauci says.

Dow slammed by 1,000 points in worst drop of 2021 on fears about new Covid variant
PUBLISHED THU, NOV 25 202110:37 PM ESTUPDATED 2 MIN AGO
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/26/stock-futures-open-to-close-market-news.html
So like I thought, we are going to be having these market heat checks with COVID variants. Help keep this house of cards shit going.
Its obvious we gonna be dealing with this shit in 2022.

In 2023..

In 2024...

In other words, just get used to it being the norm for a long time.
Exactly, but wait until next fall for 2022's addition of :eek: "How do we handle COVID outbreaks at schools!" It's just crazy that people get paid high ass salaries and are complete incompetents.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
there-is-no-vaccine-against-stupidity-dogboo.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Omicron is a interesting name.

Sounds like a Decepticon.

Kind of fits being this virus mutates and transforms itself into something more deadlier.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It’s can’t be “contained” because the virus is already everywhere
South Africa just sequences it first. That does not mean it’s where it originated

:lol: @ anyone(including myself from time to time) thinking journalists give a fuck about facts. In 2021, even the fact checkers are proudly bullshitting. The more someone talks about misinformation, the more they seem to promote their own by leaving out facts or playing on emotion. Journalists seem to be a bunch of cowards who just looking to shout 'first.'

I know they basically have made 'do your own research' a meme, but if people don't dig under the hood THE RIGHT WAY, we get bullshit information.

I'll keep my tinfoil hat on for now and think this is their new way to manipulate markets. Every fucking time there is a selloff, the rich get richer. Masses don't understand that shit. They too busy buying toilet paper.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
:lol: @ anyone(including myself from time to time) thinking journalists give a fuck about facts. In 2021, even the fact checkers are proudly bullshitting. The more someone talks about misinformation, the more they seem to promote their own by leaving out facts or playing on emotion. Journalists seem to be a bunch of cowards who just looking to shout 'first.'

I know they basically have made 'do your own research' a meme, but if people don't dig under the hood THE RIGHT WAY, we get bullshit information.

I'll keep my tinfoil hat on for now and think this is their new way to manipulate markets. Every fucking time there is a selloff, the rich get richer. Masses don't understand that shit. They too busy buying toilet paper.
Maybe not