"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
These people are fuckin' stupid. Approve da booster shot for everyone.
Crazy. Israel talking about preparing for a 4th and why this country ain't approving the third?
My daughter just called saying the school sent home a note that there were two case of Covid in my granddaughters school:angry: saying if the kids present Covid symptoms to keep them home Monday WTF.
See. I hope this shit don't mutate into something bad for kids. This school situation is just a mess. Feel for the parents and kids having to go through this shit. The post I quoted below is sad shit.

If this country isn't going to have an honest discussion about education with COVID being part of our lives now, parents better do it themselves before their kids get fucked up.

:smh:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Elvis Presley Gets The Polio Vaccine At The Ed Sullivan Show

In October 1956, coming off a star-making Ed Sullivan Show debut the month prior, Presley returned to the show by popular demand for another round of performances. While at the studio taping his performance, Elvis received his polio vaccine backstage. The star’s initiative promoting the polio vaccine made headlines and played a crucial role in influencing teens and young adults to get the vaccine and help defeat the disease.

2020_Summer_web-images_OneOff_01.jpg

Backstage at CBS Studio 50, before a 1956 airing of The Ed Sullivan Show, New York City Commissioner of Health Leona Baumgartner, right, holds the arm of Elvis Presley as Assistant Commissioner Harold Fuerst administers the polio vaccine to the king of rock ‘n’ roll. In 1963, the health commissioner at that time announced that vaccination had reduced the number of new cases in Gotham to zero.