"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

This vaccine shit is a no-brainer, but I'd wish they'd also concentrate an effort on telling these fat ass Americans to lose fucking weight and start exercising. Damn near 80 percent of hospitalized COVID people are overweight or obese. It's like the primary factor for those who ain't old. :smh:

I say this because if strains of this pop up that resist the vaccine, folks been warned for 19 fucking months now. Sick of seeing 'perfectly healthy' next to someone young person with 4 chins. Yeah, yeah, a person can be normal weight and not be healthy. Yeah, a person can be fat and have nothing else wrong with them other than the health risks. But shit, people drive drunk and make it home too. Doesn't mean it's safe.

Folks should be getting the jab and getting their cardio game up. Writing is on the wall. Said this last March. Even at 1-2 pounds a month, a person could have lowered their risk of dying or being hospitalized from this shit.

And this shit is vaccine related. Because if we get hit with another strain, these fat fucks going to put a strain on the health care system just like anti-vaxxers are now. Fuck is the difference? They strained the fuck out the system already.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This vaccine shit is a no-brainer, but I'd wish they'd also concentrate an effort on telling these fat ass Americans to lose fucking weight and start exercising. Damn near 80 percent of hospitalized COVID people are overweight or obese. It's like the primary factor for those who ain't old. :smh:

I say this because if strains of this pop up that resist the vaccine, folks been warned for 19 fucking months now. Sick of seeing 'perfectly healthy' next to someone young person with 4 chins. Yeah, yeah, a person can be normal weight and not be healthy. Yeah, a person can be fat and have nothing else wrong with them other than the health risks. But shit, people drive drunk and make it home too. Doesn't mean it's safe.

Folks should be getting the jab and getting their cardio game up. Writing is on the wall. Said this last March. Even at 1-2 pounds a month, a person could have lowered their risk of dying or being hospitalized from this shit.

And this shit is vaccine related. Because if we get hit with another strain, these fat fucks going to put a strain on the health care system just like anti-vaxxers are now. Fuck is the difference? They strained the fuck out the system already.
No lies detected. I told myself I was going to get into better shape last year because I didn't want to be in a high risk group. I'm finally starting to make that happen now, but if I would've worked harder at it last year, I might be about where I want to be fitness-wise now.

But it's not like a message like that would have resonated. Hell, we had to keep reminding people to wash their hands and cover their mouths, and we won't even talk about how many people won't even do that.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
No lies detected. I told myself I was going to get into better shape last year because I didn't want to be in a high risk group. I'm finally starting to make that happen now, but if I would've worked harder at it last year, I might be about where I want to be fitness-wise now.

But it's not like a message like that would have resonated. Hell, we had to keep reminding people to wash their hands and cover their mouths, and we won't even talk about how many people won't even do that.

Same here.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Nice article about unvaccinated people who are not anti vaxers. Basically a lot are afraid of needles, don't have a primary care physician that they can go to to ask questions, are black folks that have had negative experiences with doctors, etc.

I consider some vaccine hesitant if they don't have it but take precautions. When you start spouting bullshit like an idiot or just want to be "free", then you are anti vax to me.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I consider some vaccine hesitant if they don't have it but take precautions. When you start spouting bullshit like an idiot or just want to be "free", then you are anti vax to me.
Yeah, I waited until taking this shit. I ain't going to be a hypocrite. Said last year I wasn't rushing out to be a lab rat. And since I am fortunate enough to not have to take risks, why not wait? Usually takes years for vaccines to come out, but it is what it is here. COVID a bitch. Don't want no parts of it.

Like you said, it's the deniers who are the problem to me. Running around maskless, violating personal space, and putting themselves and others at risk. If a person is able to work from home, order their groceries, and just avoids risk, I ain't going to talk shit about them. How many times in the last 18 months have the experts been wrong? Quite a few. They have not inspired trust to anyone paying attention to the receipts.

Shit is crazy. I try my best to not get down like that. Because this is a disease that really fucks up the overweight and obese. Those who don't workout. PREVENTABLE situations for most people.

It's one thing to say 'oh well' but it's another to seem to take pleasure in this shit and then claim you're good.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Covid Mask Bikini

You Can Never Be Too Safe:cool:

coronavirus18-sexy-bikini-bitch.jpg

072_450.jpg

cce98160-5921-11eb-9bef-f1a4f6c08e38

fe719bf8ec7e12c9258b0fe71d4108b2.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000574866764.jpg

1_illhardener_93784799_2896003953770329_2261074323096786553_n.jpg

26781620-8185541-image-m-48_1585941447929.jpg