"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

No well in hell I'm taking vaccination advice from a chick that looks like Rocky from the movie Mask.

fX5_9OUEnB48y3gdC51rwsA-3SXRAc901LqXsP-T8cCxUKU9ZlMlfYWtvUFecJzexhzJw-mEHeuEK1ajqrx7ukCjWUXB_ohK2CD5QR_Jg7NihHTo8i8YJ7W92bBGBHUcJVo9FyzKvAYVD6_7unuMZgddiCeavGhmvCm2l_uhPvCr2Uo

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Two 'The View' hosts test positive for Covid before Harris interview
Both hosts were fully vaccinated and it is unclear at this time whether Harris was exposed backstage.

Vice President Kamala Harris, who had flown to New York earlier Friday to appear on "The View," conducted her interview remotely.

Two hosts of ABC's "The View" abruptly left the show's set on Friday after testing positive for Covid-19 just before Vice President Kamala Harris was expected to appear in-person on the program.

The two hosts, Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro, were fully vaccinated and contracted breakthrough cases of the virus, co-host Joy Behar said. Harris, who had flown to New York earlier Friday to appear on the show, conducted her interview remotely.

A spokesperson for the vice president did not immediately respond to questions on whether Harris had been exposed to Hostin or Navarro.

Two 'The View' hosts test positive for Covid before Harris interview - POLITICO

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Millions of people across the world have lost their lives. Many more millions of loved ones' lives impacted forever.

And you've got human garbage like this walking around.
and she is selling books & "online consultations" ! see why keeping quiet in attempt to be "respectful to other "opinions" gets us,? while we still have rubes on these bgol streets perpetuating their bs

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay??? What are they gonna do about it??? N'un will change till they start taking licenses and imposing heavy fines. Till they do that, they're complicit in da spread of misinformation.
she was one of those frauds who stood at that building in white coats with dr immanuel(devil sperm) and the "chiropractor" DR in lab coats who "trump retweeted (no surprises there) !preaching "hydroxy" remember her ? bitch is certified monster her along with "plandemic" doctor judy markovits need to be jailed

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Two 'The View' hosts test positive for Covid before Harris interview
Both hosts were fully vaccinated and it is unclear at this time whether Harris was exposed backstage.

Vice President Kamala Harris, who had flown to New York earlier Friday to appear on "The View," conducted her interview remotely.

Two hosts of ABC's "The View" abruptly left the show's set on Friday after testing positive for Covid-19 just before Vice President Kamala Harris was expected to appear in-person on the program.

The two hosts, Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro, were fully vaccinated and contracted breakthrough cases of the virus, co-host Joy Behar said. Harris, who had flown to New York earlier Friday to appear on the show, conducted her interview remotely.

A spokesperson for the vice president did not immediately respond to questions on whether Harris had been exposed to Hostin or Navarro.

Two 'The View' hosts test positive for Covid before Harris interview - POLITICO
Harris good. She was running around this spring without a mask showing everyone how fucking safe it was. :smh: Now she doing shit remotely. Fuck is the problem sis? Ain't you vaccinated?

Americans have the memory of goldfish to allow politicians to keep getting away with bullshit when it comes to COVID. Anyone listening to these fools instead of directly sourcing researchers deserves what they get.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Harris good. She was running around this spring without a mask showing everyone how fucking safe it was. :smh: Now she doing shit remotely. Fuck is the problem sis? Ain't you vaccinated?

Americans have the memory of goldfish to allow politicians to keep getting away with bullshit when it comes to COVID. Anyone listening to these fools instead of directly sourcing researchers deserves what they get.
Siiiiigh..... being vaccinated does not keep you from catching COVID..... and spreading it.... possibly to someone who's immunocompromised, too young to take the vaccine. etc..... it mitigates the chances of you dying, reducing that possibility to less than 10%..... how many damn times must this be said/explained.... I can't believe it still has to be explained
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
sidebar: I think that you.... have the memory of a goldfish....apparently you should directly source researchers

/

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Siiiiigh..... being vaccinated does not keep you from catching COVID..... and spreading it.... possibly to someone who's immunocompromised, too young to take the vaccine. etc..... it mitigates the chances of you dying, reducing that possibility to less than 10%..... how many damn times must this be said/explained.... I can't believe it still has to be explained
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
sidebar: I think that you.... have the memory of a goldfish....apparently you should directly source researchers

/
I was being sarcastic. Jesus. How in the fuck you just going to bypass what I said immediately before that? :confused: Now that's some goldfish shit. I was clowning the two-faced fuck for hyping fools up this spring. You know, when she was pulling the mask off telling the vaccinated they could do the same. And millions of people believed being vaccinated meant they couldn't catch or pass this shit because of her and Joe running around maskless.

Jokes write themselves around here when folks try to stick up for these clowns. Ya'll got to slow down with that on set shit.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was being sarcastic. Jesus. How in the fuck you just going to bypass what I said immediately before that? :confused: Now that's some goldfish shit. I was clowning the two-faced fuck for hyping fools up this spring. You know, when she was pulling the mask off telling the vaccinated they could do the same. And millions of people believed being vaccinated meant they couldn't catch or pass this shit because of her and Joe running around maskless.

Jokes write themselves around here when folks try to stick up for these clowns. Ya'll got to slow down with that on set shit.
its called science and its called trying ur best to keep folks at ease while being safe doing it, its called tryin to cool ur citizens fears without always alarming them, cos that destabilizes a nation) its why we never know of the worst attacks & nation destabilizing motions that go on at the whitehouse , , its no a perfect art or even a perfect science, if she was masking nonstop yall would still complain, its common knowledge for all who know that he vaccine doesnt 100% stop the spread but it mitigates against the most violent episodes associated with catchin it & it wont 100% stop u from giving it to someone else, now the chances are way less than when ure unvaccinated but its still a chance u can still spread it..whats so hard to understand how creating a comforting outlook to encourage folks to be more proactive whenevr possible n be engaged and less worried and have FAITH as a leader as opposed to lying & denying it that creates a whole national destabilizing disaster we are still dealing with ?