"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Man who filmed Rodney King's 1991 beating by police dies of Covid-19, friend says

210921133420-01-george-holliday-obit-super-169.jpg

George Holliday, seen in a 1997 file photo, died on Sunday of Covid-19, a friend said.

(CNN)
George Holliday, the man who shot the infamous video of Los Angeles Police Department officers beating Rodney King more than 30 years ago, has died, his friend tells CNN. He was 61.
Holliday died Sunday of Covid-19 in Simi Valley, California, according to longtime friend Robert Wollenweber.
"Unfortunately, he didn't want to get vaccinated. He wanted to get the Covid so he could build immunities and his wish came true about a month ago," said Wollenweber in a telephone interview with CNN. "He got sicker and sicker and was having trouble breathing, so they finally took him to the hospital. When his oxygen levels went down, they put them on a ventilator. And then he got pneumonia and his kidneys were shutting down and he had internal bleeding. And then he died Sunday."

Wollenweber says he met Holliday in 1996 when they worked at the same plumbing company.

They last saw each other about a month ago, before Holliday went into the hospital, he said.
Wollenweber is not sure how Holliday caught Covid-19 but thinks their line of work exposed him.
"We were both plumbers and we go to people's houses every day, so I'm assuming he picked it up from one of his customers," Wollenweber said.
Wollenweber says the Rodney King beating video changed Holliday's life.
"It's sad because the video brought him a lot of bad luck," Wollenweber said. "He was a working stiff, you know, just like all of us."
Holliday shot the video early on the morning of March 3, 1991, from the balcony of his apartment. The video was seen on televisions around the world and was a key piece of evidence in the trial of four LAPD officers, who were acquitted on all charges connected to the beating.
The April 29, 1992, acquittal sparked riots in Los Angeles.
Two of the officers, Sergeant Stacey Koon and officer Laurence Michael Powell, were convicted in 1993 of violating King's civil rights.
Rodney King died in 2012.

George Holliday, man who filmed Rodney King beating dies of Covid-19 - CNN

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

March 2020. He had one of the best responses to this shit outside of China. Way better than any other governor in the United States. Shut down the Arnold, sports, etc. Then, politics came into play and he turned into one of the biggest bitches. Been a train wreck ever since. :smh: 125 deaths reported today.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
March 2020. He had one of the best responses to this shit outside of China. Way better than any other governor in the United States. Shut down the Arnold, sports, etc. Then, politics came into play and he turned into one of the biggest bitches. Been a train wreck ever since. :smh: 125 deaths reported today.

This state haven't been the same since Acton quit twice under him....

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Last year I blamed the slow and stupid response from Trump this year I blame the Republican governors especially in the south and the Midwest…..Joe Biden did what he could do (without shutting down the country) for everybody else. If CACs think their bottom can’t fall out quicker they better start looking in a mirror because they are not too far from that borderline.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Last year I blamed the slow and stupid response from Trump this year I blame the Republican governors especially in the south and the Midwest…..Joe Biden did what he could do (without shutting down the country) for everybody else. If CACs think their bottom can’t fall out quicker they better start looking in a mirror because they are not too far from that borderline.
So Biden rushing to tell people to take off masks, stop social distancing had nothing to do with this, huh? Biden saying 'take any job" and basically giving GOP the greenlight to cut off UE, nothing, huh? All this shit played right into GOP, anti-vaxxers, and anti-maxers hands.

I was paying attention to the market heavy this spring. From the outside looking in, the messaging seemed like this shit was done. It was only when the ol lady told me numbers were still up that I was like :confused: "Then wtf are they acting like this for?" Oh, thats right. Politics and the economy.

Stop giving these fools passes. They ain't shit but politicians. The cashier at your local Walmart deserves more respect than the respect you give these crooks. GOP going to GOP, but Biden's 'vaccinated remove masks' this spring will go down as one of the dumbest moves. :smh: Researchers told them not to do that shit. Precede with caution. Follow the science though.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
So Biden rushing to tell people to take off masks, stop social distancing had nothing to do with this, huh? Biden saying 'take any job" and basically giving GOP the greenlight to cut off UE, nothing, huh? All this shit played right into GOP, anti-vaxxers, and anti-maxers hands.

I was paying attention to the market heavy this spring. From the outside looking in, the messaging seemed like this shit was done. It was only when the ol lady told me numbers were still up that I was like :confused: "Then wtf are they acting like this for?" Oh, thats right. Politics and the economy.

Stop giving these fools passes. They ain't shit but politicians. The cashier at your local Walmart deserves more respect than the respect you give these crooks. GOP going to GOP, but Biden's 'vaccinated remove masks' this spring will go down as one of the dumbest moves. :smh: Researchers told them not to do that shit. Precede with caution. Follow the science though.
That was a little mistake and he quickly corrected that mistake with the mask but the problem is right now are being caused by stupid Republicans

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
That was a little mistake and he quickly corrected that mistake with the mask but the problem is right now are being caused by stupid Republicans
Little mistake? Quickly corrected? You triple OG with the D tatted.

But what's the vibe down in your neck of the woods? People out and about? They masked up? Clubs/bars popping? You guys having any supply issues?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

I think they did it stupidly because they thought that they could calm down Republicans by giving in a little. And of course that never fucking works. People were tired of restrictions that we barely even had. Such a spoiled ass country we have.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

You KNOW you're wasting your time. Dude is da biggest shill on da board. Delusional & naive to boot. His entire identity is centered around his political party of choice. Niggas really be gangbangin' these political parties like they're sets.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Little mistake? Quickly corrected? You triple OG with the D tatted.

But what's the vibe down in your neck of the woods? People out and about? They masked up? Clubs/bars popping? You guys having any supply issues?
Yes a little mistake because he was told the wrong information from the CDC also you worried about this did you see what the Florida governor just did yeah we got other shit to worry about right now at least when Democrats catch their selves doing something wrong the most part try to clean it up…Governor DeSantis is going full death sentence

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yes a little mistake because he was told the wrong information from the CDC also you worried about this did you see what the Florida governor just did yeah we got other shit to worry about right now at least when Democrats catch their selves doing something wrong the most part try to clean it up…Governor DeSantis is going full death sentence
Do I have to post researchers saying that removing masks and eliminating social distancing for vaccinated people was premature? Got that shit from way back in December before Biden even said the dumb shit. Passing a deadly virus around isn't a 'little mistake". Making people think things are safe when they are not isn't a 'little mistake' Jesus christ with you.

Do you know how many people I know who follow Biden thought shit was sweet? He was fucking out of line and reckless with that shit. I had arguments behind this shit. Now family and friends like 'my bad'. Well, no fucking shit.

And fuck those GOP governors like I said, but Biden gave them a power up with that dumb shit.

Why can't you just hold the L for him and admit it was for political and economic reasons? He don't give a fuck about you and yours. You partisan cheerleaders ain't helping solve this COVID shit. Little mistake. FOH.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I think they did it stupidly because they thought that they could calm down Republicans by giving in a little. And of course that never fucking works. People were tired of restrictions that we barely even had. Such a spoiled ass country we have.
I think it was more about looking good and getting a push for the economy. I remember Kamala out at a cafe shaking hands. No fucking mask. Couldn't believe the shit. Especially at a time when we trying to get vaccine numbers up. Folks thinking vaccinated can't pass it. Then folks taking masks off to blend in. Then governors cutting benefits. Then people rushing out.

Everything is about rushing to get people out and get kids to school. Meanwhile, in China they doing real lockdowns still.
You KNOW you're wasting your time. Dude is da biggest shill on da board. Delusional & naive to boot. His entire identity is centered around his political party of choice. Niggas really be gangbangin' these political parties like they're sets.
Yeah, I know, but that 'little mistake' shit got me. That shit set the narrative for the entire country. That cat E like the blue version of MAGA.