"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
So they going to test that shit out in Idaho before they do it in cities. With this COVID shit here to stay, people in this country better be careful what they want to normalize. :smh:
Sadly we are way past that point I was just talking to some family members today about this and this virus is fucking up red states. All the stupid ass people had to do was either get Vaccinated, wear a mask or social distance and they choose not to do nothing so this is the end result

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

"Dr. Ryan Cole has referred to Covid-19 vaccines as “needle rape” and the “clot shot,” he has promoted unproven remedies like the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin and he has falsely claimed there’s statistically no efficacy in masks, On Wednesday, Cole reportedly said the "intrusion" of politics into physician-patient relationships "must end." Interfering with that relationship "may actually constitute crimes against humanity," he claimed.

Now, he will serve on an influential health board for the foreseeable future, at a time when Idaho’s health system is crumbling due to Covid. His appointment to Idaho’s Central District Health Board was ratified by seven out of 12 county commissioners in Idaho, who successfully placed him in a seat he will be allowed to hold until September 2026."

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Sadly we are way past that point I was just talking to some family members today about this and this virus is fucking up red states. All the stupid ass people had to do was either get Vaccinated, wear a mask or social distance and they choose not to do nothing so this is the end result

All our measures are pussy compared to china. Check out how they are doing shit. They are taking children and placing them in isolation. America is telling kids :D "social distance!" and sending them to school so parents can 'keep that economy' going. :smh:

Might be a repost, but first time I've seen this shit. China goes draconian with this shit. And what should have people worried is if the pussy COVID prevention shit we did crushed the flu down to .2 percent(from 26% and 30%) in the samples tested why was COVID still running rampant? If that don't keep you up at night, I don't know what will.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
They really need to set up some kind of vaccine verification system.

Here's the system they have in place on the westcoast (B.C.) of Canada ...

bc-vaccine-card-qr-codes.jpg;w=800

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

"Dr. Ryan Cole has referred to Covid-19 vaccines as “needle rape” and the “clot shot,” he has promoted unproven remedies like the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin and he has falsely claimed there’s statistically no efficacy in masks, On Wednesday, Cole reportedly said the "intrusion" of politics into physician-patient relationships "must end." Interfering with that relationship "may actually constitute crimes against humanity," he claimed.

Now, he will serve on an influential health board for the foreseeable future, at a time when Idaho’s health system is crumbling due to Covid. His appointment to Idaho’s Central District Health Board was ratified by seven out of 12 county commissioners in Idaho, who successfully placed him in a seat he will be allowed to hold until September 2026."

Well apologies to all 3 black people who live in Idaho.

I hope their entire healthcare system blows up. They've earned it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is the same dumbass that was saying that the people in his state aren't worried about dying, because they believe in life after death. I mean, he's still a dumbass, he just has his notes better organized.

Honestly, I don't know why they still waste time inter viewing these people. Yes, he should be held accountable, but that definitely won't happen by parading them in front of the media. Dude is probably just happy he had a few seconds to blame Biden about something.