"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet there will be a resurgence here in da states soon too.

Oh yeah, it's gonna come.. especially with all these dumbass Republicans who want everything open up fast and quick and ditching any kind of social distancing, masks and shit like that.

I got vaccinated a couple months and just recently ditched my mask, this latest news regarding the delta variant is pretty troubling. I'm going back to wearing mask and hope the Phizer vaccine I got has a high level of effectiveness against this variant.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh yeah, it's gonna come.. especially with all these dumbass Republicans who want everything open up fast and quick and ditching any kind of social distancing, masks and shit like that.

I got vaccinated a couple months and just recently ditched my mask, this latest news regarding the delta variant is pretty troubling. I'm going back to wearing mask and hope the Phizer vaccine I got has a high level of effectiveness against this variant.

I'm fully vaxxed and will continue wearing my masks. These folks tryna sneakily get herd immunity and it's gonna backfire.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

44051199-0-image-a-33_1623503852382.jpg