"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Gotta keep refuting his misinformation. Gotta make sure my people get the proper medical information to remain safe.
I feel you.... but that's what he wants.... to go back n forth with you....over and over again.... to fill the thread with his cracker replies....... the male feminist would do that too....

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
as with your misinformation threads..... you starting to realize that no one's really paying any attention to you in this thread, cracker? That's why you keep quoting replies... to try and be relevant..... most everyone in this thread just scrolls past your posts....... cracker ..... more failure for you...... oh well... back to ignore for you...Dude Please You Wish.......I do not post misinformation,im here to inform the public and give them all the information they can handle good and bad,our people needs to be heavily informed and not refute any of the information given,but properly asses,evaluated and make proper decisions based on the information that is given,Gotta make sure the info is spread around to my people to make safe decision's

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as with your misinformation threads..... you starting to realize that no one's really paying any attention to you in this thread, cracker? That's why you keep quoting replies... to try and be relevant..... most everyone in this thread just scrolls past your posts....... cracker ..... more failure for you...... oh well... back to ignore for you...Dude Please You Wish.......I do not post misinformation,im here to inform the public and give them all the information they can handle good and bad,our people needs to be heavily informed and not refute any of the information given,but properly asses,evaluated and make proper decisions based on the information that is given,Gotta make sure the info is spread around to my people to make safe decision's
The last few articles you posted aren't even vaccines made by American companies who gives a shit lol.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
The last few articles you posted aren't even vaccines made by American companies who gives a shit lol.
Bruh...........No you didnt.I dont think you really wants to go there with me.You really dont want me to show the real VAERS numbers that includes deaths,adverse reactions from severe to minor..Because buddy dont look now they are starting to catch up with the Covid19 Official deaths which was at 500,000.So bruh you need to stay in your zone and your zone exclusively.

Last edited:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
c1_2093843.jpg

Anutin regrets monk's death, doubts vaccine was cause
PUBLISHED : 2 APR 2021 AT 13:30
Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul has expressed regret over the death of a senior monk at a Bangkok temple a few hours after receiving a Covid-19 vaccine, and said the man was unwell and the vaccine might not have been the cause.
Mr Anutin said on Friday that an autopsy would determine cause of death of the monk, a 71-year-old assistant abbot at Wat Samphanthawong.
However, he was confident the monk's death was not a result of receiving the vaccination, despite the timing.
The Covid-19 vaccine's safety had been tested and approved by the Food and Drug Administration and the Department of Medical Sciences before being rolled out, he said.

The minister said there was no reason for the public to panic about vaccination.
People should await the autopsy results, he said. The ministry would never conceal the facts.
The assistant abbot was reported to have had severe diabetes and high blood pressure. He was given a dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine about 10am on Wednesday and was found dead in his quarters about 2pm.
Taweesilp Visanuyothin, spokesman for the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration, said that between Feb 28 and April 1, a total of 166,243 people had received the first jab of Covid-19 vaccine, and 37,407 had a second dose.
Only four people developed severe undesirable symptoms, which included a rash, and all recovered after being given an antihistamine.

Another Covid19 Vaccination Coincidental Death

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend