WTF !! When Did This Shit Happen?? These Pigs Are Out Of Control....

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Damn , the even murdered their own police dog after telling the man the drop the gun; which he did. :smh:

The video looks old. I wondered what the full story is behind it.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The lesson is: if you get to the point where they have guns pointed at you, you're already fucked. From that point forward, you have to be real careful not to get gunned down like that.

And damn, look at them check on the dog and not the dude. Whole video is messed up.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Reminds of that video where the police got out of his car and immediately opened fire, and while the guy was slumped over the steering wheel, the cop yelled "Show me your hands!" Dude was dead by then.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Thank you!!! Been looking for this for a minute. I remember this video. I saw this many yrs ago.

This is actually a different angle from the one I had saw.
The lesson is: if you get to the point where they have guns pointed at you, you're already fucked. From that point forward, you have to be real careful not to get gunned down like that.

And damn, look at them check on the dog and not the dude. Whole video is messed up.
The fact that they released the dog the same time they started shooting tells you that cops are ready to shoot and kill no matter what. All that "talking down" is merely a formality from the inevitable

Reminds of that video where the police got out of his car and immediately opened fire, and while the guy was slumped over the steering wheel, the cop yelled "Show me your hands!" Dude was dead by then.

Found the full story.... The incident happened in 2003.

The pigs shot him 22 times after firing 81 bullets.

Dud didn't even have a gun, it was a sandal. :smh:

The shooting of Deandre "Trey" Brunston, a 24-year-old African-American, occurred in Compton, Los Angeles County, California, on August 24, 2003. He was shot 22 times by Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies, who fired 81 rounds.[1] In 2006, Brunston's family settled with the county for $340,000 after filing a lawsuit, accusing the sheriff's deputies of causing wrongful death.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Found the full story.... The incident happened in 2003.

The pigs shot him 22 times after firing 81 bullets.

Dud didn't even have a gun, it was a sandal. :smh:

The shooting of Deandre "Trey" Brunston, a 24-year-old African-American, occurred in Compton, Los Angeles County, California, on August 24, 2003. He was shot 22 times by Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies, who fired 81 rounds.[1] In 2006, Brunston's family settled with the county for $340,000 after filing a lawsuit, accusing the sheriff's deputies of causing wrongful death.

While the cop's actions were definitely heinous, he did tempt fate by saying he was going "to shoot". Hell, even I thought it was gun. He most likely was mentally disturbed and was looking to die from the cops.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Honestly there was no need to check on him.... he literally just got peppered in a hail of lead.... his time card was already punched... :dunno:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Idiot.

- He threatened to shoot, if the dog was released.
- In all fairness, he threw the "alleged" gun in the air vs placing it down.
- It was nearly impossible to determine what that was in real time or whether he was about to shoot.
- I saw it in slow motion and thought it was a gun as well. It turned out to be a sandal and he was just bluffing about shooting.

What DID bother me was the fact that the cops placed more value on a K-9 than a black life. Not one of them checked on the victim. Instead, they went straight to the dog. It's clear to me, the cops view us as sub-human and our lives are not valued by them. This is a great example of that thinking. They made a conscious choice to ignore the victim altogether.