Hollywood News: WTF? Kevin Hart Ponders Homophobic Tweets Yet Again, Apologizes to LGBTQ

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
FOH. They adding letters to this shit every fucking year. Fuck is homophobic? Just disagreeing with the so-called lifestyle is supposedly homophobic. Homophobic is new anti-Semitic. :smh: They've turned into intolerant bullies on a warpath.

Fear-mongering when these fucks would come here to this very board and accuse members as some type of phobic because we don't want men acting like women posted here. We still have a no trans policy. Are we a bunch of out-of-touch republicans? :confused:

And Hart needs to cut the shit and get off his knees. All this over a decade-old post.
The post that got him in trouble was him talking how he would beat the shit out of his kid if he was gay, yes that is homophobic.
By your logic if a white guy says whites are superior to blacks that's just his opinion and it doesn't make him racist right?

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
coincidentally I was watching unsung: brand nubians last nite and was reminded of the time they were forced to change some “homophobic” lyrics in ‘punks jump up’...I forgot these muthafuckas have been on this shit for a minute smh

"I can freak, fly, flow, fuck up a faggot/I don't understand their ways, I ain't down with gays"
Song still gets play!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Got to remember he wasn't Tyler perry...Perry came in the game an independent so he knows how to maneuver with or without big bizz...Kevin while a smart bizz men has always worked under the machine...you pull him away from it of course he can survive but lots of people never want to take the titty out their mouth and hold their own bottle, that fear alone keeps them a mental slave
If he can't adapt then that's on him. He made enough money to live good forever anyway.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The post that got him in trouble was him talking how he would beat the shit out of his kid if he was gay, yes that is homophobic.
By your logic if a white guy says whites are superior to blacks that's just his opinion and it doesn't make him racist right?
Race has nothing to do with this. What we are discussing is how the extremists are adding letters and moving the goalpost. Ain't no damn fear-mongering about that shit. He made a joke. A lot of jokes are done in bad taste whether about race, religion, fat people, old people, young people, republicans, democrats, men, women, children, dumb people, smart people, nerds, athletes, entertainers, Trump, Obama, Bush, mamas, dead people, living people.

Folks just need to get the fuck over it and stop being so cotdamn sensitive. And who the fuck uses the term homophobic? That shit needs to be on the shelf next to anti-Semitic.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Man I know in a lot of the entertainment industry we get caught up in the old guys not liking the newer people and blah blah blah... But when Katt Williams and Mike Epps were simply stating that black people don't find Kevin to be as funny as his bank account may show. And that Kevin is the biggest comedian right now because he is the "token nigga" for them white folks, Kevin wanted to make it seem that they were on drugs and hating..... I personally think he has his moments where he's funny but his characters and content are pretty redundant. This is the slice of humble pie that Katt and Epps were trying to serve him.... The guy has an amazing work ethic and drive so I believe he will be able to overcome this blemish as he did with cheating on his pregnant wife.

Kevin heart is
Race has nothing to do with this. What we are discussing is how the extremists are adding letters and moving the goalpost. Ain't no damn fear-mongering about that shit. He made a joke. A lot of jokes are done in bad taste whether about race, religion, fat people, old people, young people, republicans, democrats, men, women, children, dumb people, smart people, nerds, athletes, entertainers, Trump, Obama, Bush, mamas, dead people, living people.

Folks just need to get the fuck over it and stop being so cotdamn sensitive. And who the fuck uses the term homophobic? That shit needs to be on the shelf next to anti-Semitic.

People are forgetting he is a comedian and he tells jokes and he said this shit over 10 years ago.

But the LGBT community is so fucking crazy and sensitive! I think the worst thing Obama did is give these lgbt gay mother fuckers rights. Because now year after year. They are getting more crazy with this shit.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’re breaking him

doubtful....

this dude has a career predicated on public perception....he's not a regular dude....he's not an athlete....he's an entertainer

he gets paid on his ability to draw crowds

you want him to put that on the line....for what? so cats on the internet will approve?

yall cant be serious

name ONE entertainer that would piss off the gay mafia ON purpose?

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
lol i called it a while ago on one of these post.i said the rise and fall of kevin hart.he bout to get that bill cosby treatment.white folks let you get so high before they yank the rope and knock you back down.

I'mma drag another name into this:

Where is his good buddy The Rock to defend him?
He can't help fight off those LGBTQXYZ bullies?
All that macho shit back in the WWE days - let's dig and find if he has some phobic skeletons.
All this success The Rock has - NBC -'Titan Warrior', HBO - 'Ballers' movies, headphones, etc.
WHATEVER he wants to do, he seems to get to do. Where is he getting all this mojo?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That sounds like some republican fear mongering gibberish. All you have to do is keep your homophobic thoughts to yourself and no one will come after you.
008.png

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

All that macho shit back in the WWE days - let's dig and find if he has some phobic skeletons.
All this success The Rock has - NBC -'Titan Warrior', HBO - 'Ballers' movies, headphones, etc.
WHATEVER he wants to do, he seems to get to do. Where is he getting all this mojo?

The Rock is very popular now. He don’t want to fuck with Hollywood. Hollywood is ran by LGBT gays so he is not trying to fuck with his check. Especially when his last 2 movies were so so.

Shit look at Elien. She is a gay icon and she is catching backlash over defending Kevin heart.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Rock is very popular now. He don’t want to fuck with Hollywood. Hollywood is ran by LGBT gays so he is not trying to fuck with his check. Especially when his last 2 movies were so so.

Shit look at Elien. She is a gay icon and she is catching backlash over defending Kevin heart.

which f*cking SHOCKS me

and TRUST

THAT ONE MASS REACTION?

is going neuter a whole of people from popping off at the mouth concerning this.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
which f*cking SHOCKS me

and TRUST

THAT ONE MASS REACTION?

is going neuter a whole of people from popping off at the mouth concerning this.
Shouldn't shock you.. I've said this b4 fags don't really like dikes or women in general...they juss used them to push their agenda.. They hate them more than females hate each other... Fags look as them as competition...get rid of women and they think they can have men to themselves... People don't really know how deep this shit goes... To juss give an example you ever seen a gay dude try to fight a woman? They literally will try to take their head off during a fight.. Funny how they could physically attack females and there is zero repercussion on their violence on woman

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shouldn't shock you.. I've said this b4 fags don't really like dikes or women in general...they juss used them to push their agenda.. They hate them more than females hate each other... Fags look as them as competition...get rid of women and they think they can have men to themselves... People don't really know how deep this shit goes... To juss give an example you ever seen a gay dude try to fight a woman? They literally will try to take their head off during a fight.. Funny how they could physically attack females and there is zero repercussion on their violence on woman

2h4fcqf.gif

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

Yup this is the future. You already hear terms like CIS Racism / Sexist. In which these gay people are starting to attack companies that advertise to women because they don’t include transgender

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.on...-ad-that-sjws-labeled-as-cissexism/74789/amp/

Again I can totally understand why trump won. Politically correctness is getting out of control

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Your right!! You know what, fuck that sellout!! He knew what he was getting into when he signed his name on the line for the fame and money!!

Man, you would wear a rainbow shirt, with red skinny jeans, and a pair of yeezies, at a LGBT rally for $50,000 and you know it.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
You know pisses me off,they want straight folks to accept them yet they dont accept there's straight people that's not into that bullshit. And,then they try to paint straight black men as the biggest homophobes on the planet when it's white men that's making laws against them.

Don't let me start,how they try to cover up their racism with their outrage. Nobody ever talks about that bullshit.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FOH. They adding letters to this shit every fucking year. Fuck is homophobic? Just disagreeing with the so-called lifestyle is supposedly homophobic. Homophobic is new anti-Semitic. :smh: They've turned into intolerant bullies on a warpath.

Fear-mongering when these fucks would come here to this very board and accuse members as some type of phobic because we don't want men acting like women posted here. We still have a no trans policy. Are we a bunch of out-of-touch republicans? :confused:

And Hart needs to cut the shit and get off his knees. All this over a decade-old post.

Right on, bruh!!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

he is next.give it like 2 yrs.i hope not but when you get so big they always find something on you.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It is funny how the alphabet crew went from being victims who just wanted to be free from persecution and violence to becoming big time bullies towards straight people.
They were always the bullies in sheep clothing... They juss wanted you to accept their assaults and blame yourself...it's not bullying if I punch you in the face and have you apologize for hurting my hand hitting your jaw

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Lemon Cakes trying to force this Kat to do something he just doesn't want to do. Accept the apology and move the fuck on.

That's another thing about the alphabet mafia, they want you to apologize forever and ever. Also keep you walking on eggshells while holding the bag you trying to get.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let me throw another fact at you about their anti-female /anti-lesbian ways... If you remember the Howard stern show that use to air on the entertainment channel back in the 90s... Whenever they had 2 girls kiss each other they would blur the tongue action yet 2 gay males kiss no blur... They would blur any female butt cheeks in a thong yet they would show full on man ass crack and all with no blur...lil subtle things going back for at least 2 decades that you didn't pay attention to or argue with.. Lez sex and female body bad , gay men interaction and partial male nudity good.. Like I said gay nigs hate women in general they keep them around juss to push their agenda

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let me throw another fact at you about their anti-female /anti-lesbian ways... If you remember the Howard stern show that use to air on the entertainment channel back in the 90s... Whenever they had 2 girls kiss each other they would blur the tongue action yet 2 gay males kiss no blur... They would blur any female butt cheeks in a thong yet they would show full on man ass crack and all with no blur...lil subtle things going back for at least 2 decades that you didn't pay attention to or argue with.. Lez sex and female body bad , gay men interaction and partial male nudity good.. Like I said gay nigs hate women in general they keep them around juss to push their agenda

Stop just stop

You messing with my mind man

I remember ALL that stuff you talking about

All of it.