Hollywood News: WTF? Kevin Hart Ponders Homophobic Tweets Yet Again, Apologizes to LGBTQ

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kevin Hart Ponders Homophobic Tweets Yet Again, Apologizes to LGBTQ Community
By Halle Kiefer@hallekiefer
7-Kevin-Hart.w330.h330.jpg

Kevin Hart. Photo: Phillip Faraone/Getty Images for The Wall Street Journal and WSJ. Magazine

Before he stepped down from his previously announced Oscars hosting gig, Kevin Hart said he wouldn’t comment on or apologize for the homophobic jokeshe’s tweeted in the past, but he’s seemingly spending the week doing both, in this case on his SiriusXM show Straight From the Hart. “Once again, Kevin Hart apologizes for his remarks that hurt members of the LGBTQ community,” the comedian said in the third person. “I apologize.”

In addition to apologizing, Hart sort of doubled down on the whole “it was just a joke” of it all by taking a deep dive into the bits themselves, one of which described the comedian breaking a dollhouse over his son’s head should he ever find his kid playing with his sister’s toys in a since-deleted tweet. (Hart also riffed on his fear of his son being gay in a similar joke in his 2010 stand-up special Seriously Funny.) “I want to say that I have no problem with gay people,” the comedian explained during the Monday evening episode, paraphrasing himself. “I don’t have a homophobic bone in my body. I want you to be happy, be gay, be happy. And then I say as a heterosexual male, if I can do something to stop my son … that’s where the joke starts!”

“I really had to dive into the whole thing, even the tweets,” Hart said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “These weren’t words that I said to gay individuals. I didn’t say these words to people, at the time, this was our dumb asses on Twitter going back and forth with each other. We thought it was okay to talk like that, because that’s how we talked to one another. In that, you go, fuck! This is wrong now.”

recent mantra about learning and growth. “If the fight from the LGBTQ community is equality, that’s the fight. The fight is the will and want for equality. I’m riding with you guys. I understand you,” Hart says. “But in the fight for equality, that means that there has to be an acceptance for change.” Insists the comedian, “If you don’t want to accept people for their change, then where are you trying to get to the equal part? Where does the equality part come in?” And if that still leaves you unsatisfied, don’t worry: Kevin Hart is a guest on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert this Wednesday, and he’ll probably pick things up again there.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
lol i called it a while ago on one of these post.i said the rise and fall of kevin hart.he bout to get that bill cosby treatment.white folks let you get so high before they yank the rope and knock you back down.

he got @ least a good 10 year run left before they pull him all the way down...this is just a slight tug to remind him he’s still “chained up” tho...the powers that be ain’t ready to completely toss out a good cash cow just as yet

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol i called it a while ago on one of these post.i said the rise and fall of kevin hart.he bout to get that bill cosby treatment.white folks let you get so high before they yank the rope and knock you back down.

I think its in their contract or part of the deal.. Because, sum of this shit just aint makin no damn sense.. But, I can be wrong too!!

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Fuck his pussy ass.
He doesn't want to lose that white market that he flourishes in.
With the internet and social media influence it's damn near impossible to get blackballed these days but buck dancing niggas like Kev are terrified of white people not loving them.

Damn I had so much repect for this nigga because of his hustle...now he's canceled with me.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Am I missing something why is there so much hate for Kevin heart on BGOL. Did he do something Coonish?

Anyways fuck Hollywood. The gay mafia has pretty much taken over. It’s to the point now where if your movie does not have any gay characters or pushing the lgbt agenda forward. Your not getting a global globe or a Oscar. Which is why they have very low ratings year after year.

The only thing that is saving Hollywood right now is big budget superhero movies. If you look at the charts. Without superhero movies Hollywood would be dead right now.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Am I missing something why is there so much hate for Kevin heart on BGOL. Did he do something Coonish?

Anyways fuck Hollywood. The gay mafia has pretty much taken over. It’s to the point now where if your movie does not have any gay characters or pushing the lgbt agenda forward. Your not getting a global globe or a Oscar. Which is why they have very low ratings year after year.

The only thing that is saving Hollywood right now is big budget superhero movies. If you look at the charts. Without superhero movies Hollywood would be dead right now.

This whole gay thing is getting outta control.. In less than 20yrs heterosexuals are going to be in the closet, its getting that bad.. Madness

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck his pussy ass.
With the internet and social media influence it's damn near impossible to get blackballed these days but buck dancing niggas like Kev are terrified of white people not loving them.

Damn I had so much repect for this nigga because of his hustle...now he's canceled with me.

Bruh, Im done with all those entertainment sellouts!!

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
This whole gay thing is getting outta control.. In less than 20yrs heterosexuals are going to be in the closet, its getting that bad.. Madness

I would laugh but I remember a convo I had w/ my cuz’n in '04 saying there'd probably come a time when gay dudes had more rights/representation than black men and here we are smh

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
That sounds like some republican fear mongering gibberish. All you have to do is keep your homophobic thoughts to yourself and no one will come after you.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
Man I know in a lot of the entertainment industry we get caught up in the old guys not liking the newer people and blah blah blah... But when Katt Williams and Mike Epps were simply stating that black people don't find Kevin to be as funny as his bank account may show. And that Kevin is the biggest comedian right now because he is the "token nigga" for them white folks, Kevin wanted to make it seem that they were on drugs and hating..... I personally think he has his moments where he's funny but his characters and content are pretty redundant. This is the slice of humble pie that Katt and Epps were trying to serve him.... The guy has an amazing work ethic and drive so I believe he will be able to overcome this blemish as he did with cheating on his pregnant wife.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
conspiracy ...

oh yeah that new movie numbers jus went to shit...smh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

the low budgets are actually the things that keeping them afloat... Them 10-15 mil movies that's bringing in 150 mill.. That's a 10-15 times flip...scary movies and comedies

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
LGBTQ community are a bunch of bullies. Fuck em!

coincidentally I was watching unsung: brand nubians last nite and was reminded of the time they were forced to change some “homophobic” lyrics in ‘punks jump up’...I forgot these muthafuckas have been on this shit for a minute smh

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Man I know in a lot of the entertainment industry we get caught up in the old guys not liking the newer people and blah blah blah... But when Katt Williams and Mike Epps were simply stating that black people don't find Kevin to be as funny as his bank account may show. And that Kevin is the biggest comedian right now because he is the "token nigga" for them white folks, Kevin wanted to make it seem that they were on drugs and hating..... I personally think he has his moments where he's funny but his characters and content are pretty redundant. This is the slice of humble pie that Katt and Epps were trying to serve him.... The guy has an amazing work ethic and drive so I believe he will be able to overcome this blemish as he did with cheating on his pregnant wife.

If either Katt or Epps were actually funny they could say something. They should be working on becoming funny themselves.

Now if Chapelle said something, that’s a different story.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I would laugh but I remember a convo I had w/ my cuz’n in '04 saying there'd probably come a time when gay dudes had more rights/representation than black men and here we are smh
They control the media, which controls public opinion...I told ya I use to deal with media yrs ago and I know for a fact jews/fags work together/sometime they are the same person..they are anti-hetero and black men(we represent the last of defiance of their agenda)... Remember for yrs I said gays had an agenda and they are anti-black..people called me crazy, dumb, conspiracy theorists..but literally over the past decade they are truly revealing themselves... It's why I'm really going hard in these threads about the imagery they pushing currently..this is what they planned this is what they do

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
That sounds like some republican fear mongering gibberish. All you have to do is keep your homophobic thoughts to yourself and no one will come after you.
FOH. They adding letters to this shit every fucking year. Fuck is homophobic? Just disagreeing with the so-called lifestyle is supposedly homophobic. Homophobic is new anti-Semitic. :smh: They've turned into intolerant bullies on a warpath.

Fear-mongering when these fucks would come here to this very board and accuse members as some type of phobic because we don't want men acting like women posted here. We still have a no trans policy. Are we a bunch of out-of-touch republicans? :confused:

And Hart needs to cut the shit and get off his knees. All this over a decade-old post.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fuck his pussy ass.

Got to remember he wasn't Tyler perry...Perry came in the game an independent so he knows how to maneuver with or without big bizz...Kevin while a smart bizz men has always worked under the machine...you pull him away from it of course he can survive but lots of people never want to take the titty out their mouth and hold their own bottle, that fear alone keeps them a mental slave

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Thy were hating Mike Epps is a bitch ass nigga who said Dave Chappelle isn’t from the ghetto so he can’t play crack head characters or understand hood life. Fuck that nigga