Writer for Fox New's Tucker Carlson resigns after racist and sexist remarks surface.....

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Tucker has recently made what some considered to be anti Trump and anti GOP comments. So it's hard to say if the leaker is pro or anti racism or pro/anti Carlson.

Yeah, they been slowly doing that over the past month.

They mainly trying to be slick on trying to cover their ass in case Trump loses in a landslide and the GOP gets its ass kicked in November.

Rupert Murdoch has said in the past if the GOP becomes a losing party, he would turn FOX News into a liberal network overnight to keep the money train going.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds creepy if women are doing adequate work but you're preoccupied with who they're fucking. Keep in mind that the definition of "rape" is ever expanding in the work place.

Not really. Secretaries, office managers, HR always know everything in the office so its not hard to get the scoop from them. And yes, my door is always open and never a lunch, meeting or anything without a couple of people present. That one on one shit has been dead...

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They mainly trying to be slick on trying to cover their ass in case Trump loses in a landslide and the GOP gets its ass kicked in November.

Rupert Murdoch has said in the past if the GOP becomes a losing party, he would turn FOX News into a liberal network overnight to keep the money train going.

Exactly what is going on. Look at where they are now on the Iraq war and foreign intervention. Orwellian but effective...

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
No, he's going to find another job working somewhere in the conservative world. Quickly too
White supremacist system always has a place for the "good guys".
Btw just so you know...there is no such thing as white privilege. Well at least not to white folk because it's just life for them.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not really. Secretaries, office managers, HR always know everything in the office so its not hard to get the scoop from them. And yes, my door is always open and never a lunch, meeting or anything without a couple of people present. That one on one shit has been dead...

What's the relevance of gossipy sounding "the scoop" if a woman is performing her workplace duties adequately and/or proficiently?

If you get MeToo'ed, provide the Board with an update for the culture...thanks in advance

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the relevance of gossipy sounding "the scoop" if a woman is performing her workplace duties adequately and/or proficiently?

If you get MeToo'ed, provide the Board with an update for the culture...thanks in advance

I'm not really sure what you are talking about but no, I wont vouch for a known bedwench in the same way I wont vouch for a known coon.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I seen some of that too, did sound more libertarian than left vs right.
He
He was making some statement that would have gotten somebody dealt with real quick. Dude sounded a lot of like a white Tariq a few weeks ago.

When he interviews that senator who approved of BLM, he grilled him something serious, didn't see that level of disrespect when two cacs talk to each other.

Fox definitely has a plan if Trump gets his butt kicked. They already stirring up a new base of voters.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
What’s interesting is the original plan back in 2016 was FOX was gonna have all men hosting their shows to go after Hillary.

MSNBC snatched up Greta Van Sustern and Megan Kelly to have them on their network to bash Hillary as a cover your ass tactic to say they are not “Sexist” being they have 2 high profile women bashing her.

MSNBC since 2008 has been trying to get the FOX News audience to watch them.

Rachael Maddow, Lawrence O’Donnel and Chris Hayes ratings were slipping in 2016. There was talk of MSNBC of them being let go when Hillary won, which everybody expected.

CNN, FOX and MSNBC was setting the stage up to go all out on a media assault against Hillary.

It came out later that Trump’s motive was to run and lose to boost up his brand so he and Roger Ailes could create their own crazy Conservative News Network.

Everything went to shit when Hillary lost and Trump won.

Racheal, Lawrence and Chris ratings skyrocketed within weeks. Greta and Megan looked like oddballs cuz they were not hired to go against Trump or the GOP.

FOX could not take them back.

CNN tried to be moderate with Trump, but that went out the window when Trump called them “Fake News”. Now they are 100% against his ass with Anderson Cooper leading the charge.

With this upcoming election, nobody knows what to do cuz nobody has a clue how this election is gonna turn out.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did they ditch Melissa Harris-Perry and the other black reporters when Obama left office?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
You have to be pretty far gone to do that shit and the cacs know it. Cac asked this bedwench if she makes Kool aid live on air :smh: :smh: :lol:

bitch just ate that shit. lol at the white chick apologizing. they know EXACTLY what their fellow cac's be doing.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you are pro-white, you are pro-racist.

This is what I try to tell dumb white people that say "why can't I be proud to be white?". White isn't a culture, white has no history other than racism. A white person can be pro-italian and not a single non Italian person would give a fuck. My coworker is hella Italian, and he like celebrating the food and culture...that's a positive way to be pro something. Pro-white is usually about subjugation and oppression...it's never anything positive.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Surprise, surprise...(not really).

Fearless leader has these lil nazis feelin sooo comfy...I'm pleasantly surprised to see shit like "We stand with George Floyd " in the windows of businesses in the whitest hoods..Seems if rahowa actually jumped off today, it would not be strickly along racial lines.

giphy.gif

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fearless leader has these lil nazis feelin sooo comfy...I'm pleasantly surprised to see shit like "We stand with George Floyd " in the windows of businesses in the whitest hoods..Seems if rahowa actually jumped off today, it would not be strickly along racial lines.

giphy.gif

If you watch that George Floyd video and you're not angry, you can't preach to me about standing for anything.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Why did they ditch Melissa Harris-Perry and the other black reporters when Obama left office?
Her, Karen Finey and the rest were there to "blacksplain" Obama to whites. They were extra light bright and the optics worked.

MSNBC got darker to offset Trump.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Fox News star Tucker Carlson said that he would take a “long planned” vacation, days after a writer on his program resigned over racist and misogynist online messages. Carlson called the messages “wrong” but said the writers’ critics were “ghouls.”