Wrestler’s absolutely insane way to avoid a single leg trip - daaaaamn

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jordan+burroughs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Burroughs#Awards_and_honors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Burroughs

Jordan Burroughs (born July 8, 1988) is an American five-time world-level freestyle wrestling champion, and a former folkstyle wrestler. In folkstyle wrestling, Burroughs was a two-time NCAA Division I national champion, and was awarded the Dan Hodge Trophy as the most outstanding folkstyle wrestler in college wrestling.

Jordan_Burroughs_at_2017_Men%27s_freestyle_Wrestling_World_Cup%2C_Kermanshah.jpg

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I wrestled in HS and I'm on the fence with this move. The main thing is not to let them get your leg in the first place. That move is impressive but it's a hail mary.
Yeah definitely advanced. Looks like it almost went the wrong way. It didn’t necessarily give him an advantage in the scramble.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Gayest sport ever. Started by Greek and Roman fags who would have orgies after wrestling each other naked

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
My old ass ain’t trying it lol

I'm throwing my back out or landing on my head. And I'm in my 30s, haha. Too tall for that shit!

:roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao2::unconscious:

I'm better off taking the L with the takedown then ending up in a video that will still be circulated in the 2100s with people like :eek: ... :roflmao2: Fuck around and put myself in a coma trying that shit.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Gayest sport ever. Started by Greek and Roman fags who would have orgies after wrestling each other naked
Ohbyabmean the tags who ruled the world at one point? Cool.

Wrestling is a great base for fighting. It's asbgay as you make it. If that's what comes to mind for you, that's your problem.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ohbyabmean the tags who ruled the world at one point? Cool.

Wrestling is a great base for fighting. It's asbgay as you make it. If that's what comes to mind for you, that's your problem.
Who cares if they “ruled the world”. They also raped boys and had orgies in vomit rooms. I know you’re a troll and your shtick is to take Blunts persona but FOH

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Who cares if they “ruled the world”. They also raped boys and had orgies in vomit rooms. I know you’re a troll and your shtick is to take Blunts persona but FOH
Vomit rooms doesn't mean "vomit" dumbass

You tried to troll a thread about wrestling with some gay shit cuz that's the first thing that comes to your mind. What's that say about you?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Vomit rooms doesn't mean "vomit" dumbass

You tried to troll a thread about wrestling with some gay shit cuz that's the first thing that comes to your mind. What's that say about you?
Whether it means that or not Romans’ would eat until they threw up to show wealth you troll ass coon