Wow this is rape on camera. Started off consensual

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
I remember the public defense of mike tyson was "she went back to his room she was smiling and flirting with him, he mike he dont have to rape any woman he can have any woman he wants".

Well this woman below it started of consensual. But just because it started off consensual dont mean that it ends consensual. Just because a woman smiles in the beginning dont mean she cant be raped by the person that makes her blush. A man can even rape his own wife so miss me with that non sense.

00:00-1:20 min mark she is seen adjusting the camera, looking into his eyes smiling and even masterbating with her left hand.

3:00-3:30 min mark the male in the video who is havingg missionary sex with her propped up then lays his stomach on her and simultaneously the vitim embraces gim by wraping her hands around him and rubs on his back

4:44-5:27 mark the victim grabs the camera to get a better camera angle then sets it back in the original position.

7:00-9:00 mark the victim changes the camera angle again and he inserts himself inside the victim doggystyle.

11:42-12:00 min mark while still in doggystyle the victim places her hands on his pelvis to push him away/decrease the thrusts he is giving her, he then in returns pushes her hands down

13:45-14:30 mark he takes a break the woman begins to masterbate again and he gives her a sex toy and he massages the victims breast.

19:17-20:30 min mark the victim rolls over and hugs the man while he slaps her buttocks. And she adjusts the camera again. Interesting to point out she now has a scarf/covering over her head in this frame and she has blankets over her lower extremities indicating she was done. But the man begins to suck and grope her while she stares straight ahead rarely blinking seeming to choke back tears. Shd for the first time feels discomfort. And that is saying a lot considering he is trying to sexually stimulate her

22:40-25:00 mark he pulls back the covers and simultaneously the victim places her right hand on her chin while still giving the thousand yard stare. He climbs on top of her again and this time she is not masterbating nor placing her arms around him embracing him. She doesmt smile for the rest of the video.

27:50-30:00 mark she covers her face from the camera in shame and regret and akwardly wipes away a tear while he kisses her on the lips, she doesnt kiss back. She even grimace in pain.

30:00- too much to graphic after he ejaculate the woman immediately pushed him off her. He then gives the woman a bucket so she can clean her vagina over. While he gets dressed.

Why do we not believe our sisters when they allege rape and dismiss it simply cuz "she wanted it" this is absurd. Im outraged.

She said it started off consensual just because she gave him oral sex on the dance floor dont mean he could not rape her.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’d bet she’s from Ghana Liberia or from Sierra Leon and fell to shame of course after she busted her nut. Hella wack

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP is writing a dissertation about this ..lol.........
Man, find something better to do with your time like go play in traffic

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
She is from Ghana. I dont think it was shame because why would she participate and record it if she was concerned about shame in the back of her mind.

I’d bet she’s from Ghana Liberia or from Sierra Leon and fell to shame of course after she busted her nut. Hella wack

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what i see is the bitch thought he was going to be done quick in till he kept fucking her and all the fun and games stop...the look of
fun was long gone after hitting from the back...he was in for the long haul while she thought this was going to end quick...i had a few of these types
bitch i came to fuck you midways in and there demeanor changes real quick....

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what i see is the bitch thought he was going to be done quick in till he kept fucking her and all the fun and games stop...the look of
fun was long gone after hitting from the back...he was in for the long haul while she thought this was going to end quick...i had a few of these types
bitch i came to fuck you midways in and there demeanor changes real quick....

Bitch...we gone finish this deal...and yes when I see em.. getting mad..cause I'm still fuckin... shit gets mad physical...if you can't take the heat..you shouldn't have came.. bish

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
i can think of a few Jake Steed videos like this minus the crying

first one comes to mind, but i think she just felt like Jake was lame

Damn! She looked like she was out of body through most of this. She was completely uninterested. Ole girl looked like he went through her mama AND her sister first and she just found out when she got there.

I wouldn't be able to maintain an erection.

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
..and she still got glazed by Jake

These hoes are hilarious :lol:
Damn! She looked like she was out of body through most of this. She was completely uninterested. Ole girl looked like he went through her mama AND her sister first and she just found out when she got there.

I wouldn't be able to maintain an erection.

you know Jake and TT Boy used to alley oop bitches

the scene she did with TT Boy she was into it

i just think she aint like Jake

Jake was corny, always saying dumb shit, stupid jokes and not knowing when to shut up or how to read bitches