Would you pay $1,000 for an hour with Lacey Duvalle?

Hook2DaLeft

Word
Registered
LK1.gif

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Lacwey Duvalle in that gif? Maybe.

The Lacey Duvalle now?

:smh::smh::smh:

These hoes have a shelf life at their peak, and when its gone, its gone.

A lot of these chicks overstay their welcome.

Yexes Dine was another. At her peak she was one of the finest chicks around. Came back faded,fat, and dusty. Young Marie Luv was a thing of perfection. Got old and hard faced. Bitch started trying to lift like a running back:smh:

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was perfect in the Initiations scene she did when she was 18.

Then she got butt implants, tattoos, got fat, got breast implants, and then i think some face surgery too? I could be wrong on the face surgery.

She was perfect, and she fucked it all up. The only thing lacking on her 18 year old body was an ass, the tits and waist were perfect. Pretty face too at the time.

The bolt ons weren't needed at all, but they didn't look too bad. The ass implants was when she started to go downhill. Big ass booty on some bird legs. Yes, she has had some work done on her face and that shit looks awful.

Hook2DaLeft

Word
Registered

The Lacey Duvalle now?

Yexes Dine was another. At her peak she was one of the finest chicks around. Came back faded,fat, and dusty. Young Marie Luv was a thing of perfection. Got old and hard faced. Bitch started trying to lift like a running back:smh:

Yexes Dine is that 2003 shit lol. Almost 2 decades ago.

Hook2DaLeft

Word
Registered

The Lacey Duvalle now?

You think they was tweakin on drugs or some shit

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Damnnn I remember when she first came on the scene. I’m a ass man but those tits and lil pretty innocent looking face had ,e hooked

Aiight, thats what I figured, that most people wouldn't.

So how exactly she out here chargin that, I just wanna see who would pay something like that when $1,000 can you get some a lot better

She was perfect in the Initiations scene she did when she was 18.

Then she got butt implants, tattoos, got fat, got breast implants, and then i think some face surgery too? I could be wrong on the face surgery.

She was perfect, and she fucked it all up. The only thing lacking on her 18 year old body was an ass, the tits and waist were perfect. Pretty face too at the time.

She does webcam shows now and is almost unrecognizable to how she used to look. Doesn’t really do shit but just sit there, I don’t even think she talks back and forth with the people in her room, just sits there...smh

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The Lacey Duvalle now?

No lies told!

673-set-1x.jpg

2(m=eqw4mgaaaa).jpg

627465-t6.jpg

These hoz should have stayed gone.

Marie_Luv-3399.-10627158941402418578large.jpg

images