Would you hold her hand in public at her alumni event?

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Get in where you fit in...
I honestly can give two shits what race a woman is. If I am vibing with her and we have the same temperament and like the same things (oh, I got to find her attractive) Then it’s a go for me.

I will tell you a true story. When I was 20. I met my ex-wife (who is black). My previous girlfriend was white.When I told my white ex-girlfriend who I was dating. She was like, I know I was the first white girl you dated and that you really like black women, but she isn’t for you. I was thinking what the hell do your white ass know about black love. Fuck outta here. She was like, I know she is black and you’re black and you feel she is right for you. She just isn’t the one for you. She felt this way because my ex-wife and I really had nothing in common. She went to Howard University and I hadn’t made it to college yet. I was a street dude and a local. So she told me that a girl like her is going to use you. The thing is she never met her or anything. All she knew was that she went to Howard and she was light skin. So she felt she had a privileged life (go figure).

What my white ex-girlfriend said ended up being prophetic, because it came true. I helped my ex-wife from undergrad until her doctorate to becoming apart of one of those Divine 9 sororities. That was all me behind the scenes helping her keep her mind right so she could follow her dreams.

When my black ass got injured and all seemed lost she (black wife) got ghost. I pulled through on my own though.

My white ex-girlfriend and I had way more in common. The sad thing is the white girl’s friends and family accepted me. My ex-wife’s family never accepted me even after all I did and 16 years together. I use to stay over my white girlfriend’s house (I was 18) and her father didn’t even care I was up in the room beating the brakes off his daughter’s box. Lol.

The moral of the story is this...get in where you fit in and don’t complicate things because of ones color. This goes for black women too.

When I got my divorce all I kept thinking was my white ex-girlfriend warned me 20 years prior what was going to happen. I didn’t believe her because she was white. And I was thinking, what does she know about black love. Smh.

I still have a strong affinity for black women, but if a woman of a different ethnicity vibes with me, and we fit, then that’s who I am going with. I had to learn that lesson the hard way.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
To be able to take my turn and have her bathe in my cum as I'm slapping my dick across her lips? Yes

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Look close, shopped.
:fuckyousay:
My wife's a Delta and she's told me before about White Delta's out there. Asian ones as well. Actually met one while we were in Montreal on vacation. Bitch was bad too.

N81r4o.jpg

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My Sister is a Delta and she confirmed the existence of White Delta's far be it a FEW. I was referring to the person in the pic being shopped, I don't think the body form is correct but I could be wrong.:dunno:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she is in good company. i heard about the first white female member of DST. SHE WAS A TRUE RIDER...she played no games. educate yourselves to some of the firsts out there. you would be surprised, hell i know i was after learning her story.

but to answer your question....im knocking down as many DSTs (&divine 9 sorors) as I possibly can...no matter what their melanin level is...or in this case, is not.

Yeah her son along with Activist LuVaughn Brown did a documentary called "The Uncomfortable Truth". She is featured in it.

Joint is deep and a good watch.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Sounds personal for those people.

Michelle Obama black as shit and they gave her the keys
C’mon bruh, you know why that was...she was the first black First Lady of the United States of America! Even still some AKA will say that wasn’t there experience, but I got first hand info and I couldn’t believe that was still prevalent. My ex wouldn’t become an AKA strictly off of that she was light skin. She became a Delta instead. Fuck all that shit fo reelz. I am black and a proud black man at that. I am black and I am proud. Say it loud!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C’mon bruh, you know why that was...she was the first black First Lady of the United States of America! Even still some AKA will say that wasn’t there experience, but I got first hand info and I couldn’t believe that was still prevalent. My ex wouldn’t become an AKA strictly off of that she was light skin. She became a Delta instead. Fuck all that shit fo reelz. I am black and a proud black man at that. I am black and I am proud. Say it loud!
We don’t fucc with deltas over around these parts

or them beta bears

Sigmas irrelevant

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Bro y’all 5 generations apart

who do u know that was crackin her?

I need all the proof.

this white bih bad and I’m breeding infinite
The bruh grapevine is vast, wide, and deep. E Psi and Phi Psi are close chapters even though Phi Psi is in the 9th D and E Psi is in the 8th. I spent nearly 7 years in Wichita, KS, home of E Psi bruhz. I never stop being that international que, known all throughout the frat.