"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
did mothafuckas think Mother Nature is a punk?

I hope she shows me mercy. I have never littered in my life. I compost. I never went on an extravagant trip myself and I made sure I worked overtime for her forgiveness when I sent my kids abroad by planting a couple trees. I know I haven’t done nearly enough to thank her for what she has done and I hope she looks favorably upon me.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did mothafuckas think Mother Nature is a punk?

I hope she shows me mercy. I have never littered in my life. I compost. I never went on an extravagant trip myself and I made sure I worked overtime for her forgiveness when I sent my kids abroad by planting a couple trees. I know I haven’t done nearly enough to thank her for what she has done and I hope she looks favorably upon me.
Do you always type and talk like this?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These lefties are so dumb,clearly dont understand data..this covid is pretty much a case demic now...
deaths plunging,more testing,pcr picking up broken RNA fragments,virus migrating south and to countries/cities that had lockdowns...(there has to be community spread)
line up for your vaccines and muzzles folks.... :lol:three months minimum(till election)
bill gates approves of this message.
if you dont follow these instructions like goood sheeps,joe will write up another crime bill,and kamala will make sure to have you prosecuted,they have a long proud history..

meawhile in the non lockdown countries...

and the saga continues.

Did you get arrested in DC or catch Corona and die?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
THE VIRUS

Frontline workers waited to receive the coronavirus vaccine in Arlington, Va., last month.Michael A. McCoy for The New York Times

Elite medical centers — at Harvard, Columbia, N.Y.U. and elsewhere — have inoculated employees and others who do not qualify for the initial round of coronavirus vaccinations. It’s an example of the effect of “cronyism and connections,” one expert said.

Florida decided people 65 and older should get vaccinated first, but demand has overwhelmed supply. “It became sort of lawless,” one doctor said.

Pope Francis’s personal physician died from complications of the virus. Francis himself expects to be vaccinated as soon as this week.

@therealjondoe

Crazy times we live in..

the population that REALLY needs the vaccine is afraid to get it because of that tumor in chief

and these white folks scheming and lying and scamming to make SURE they get it FIRST.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THE VIRUS

Frontline workers waited to receive the coronavirus vaccine in Arlington, Va., last month.Michael A. McCoy for The New York Times

Elite medical centers — at Harvard, Columbia, N.Y.U. and elsewhere — have inoculated employees and others who do not qualify for the initial round of coronavirus vaccinations. It’s an example of the effect of “cronyism and connections,” one expert said.

Florida decided people 65 and older should get vaccinated first, but demand has overwhelmed supply. “It became sort of lawless,” one doctor said.

Pope Francis’s personal physician died from complications of the virus. Francis himself expects to be vaccinated as soon as this week.

@therealjondoe

Crazy times we live in..

the population that REALLY needs the vaccine is afraid to get it because of that tumor in chief

and these white folks scheming and lying and scamming to make SURE they get it FIRST.
My mom's 67 and she's been trying to get it but its like trying to buy retro js. Website crashing and no appointments available

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My mom's 67 and she's been trying to get it but its like trying to buy retro js. Website crashing and no appointments available

elderly neighbor told me the same thing 3 month wait

and even medical staff who CAN get it if they don't get at least the first shot in the next few weeks? They can;t get it ahead on anyone else anymore

Its sad about your mom cause I know people who work in hospitals telling me they are throwing out a RIDICULOUS amount of vaccines cause they thawed and were unused.

Luckily I got my parents a social worker awhile back cause I was getting overwhelmed...and now she made sure they got all their consent forms filled out etc. so they good to go. should be getting them this week.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and even medical staff who CAN get it if they don't get at least the first shot in the next few weeks? They can;t get it ahead on anyone else anymore

Its sad about your mom cause I know people who work in hospitals telling me they are throwing out a RIDICULOUS amount of vaccines cause they thawed and were unused.

Luckily I got my parents a social worker awhile back cause I was getting overwhelmed...and now she made sure they got all their consent forms filled out etc. so they good to go. should be getting them this week.
Yea that's poor management by the hospitals.
For example the Moderna vaccine has like 10 doses per vial. So they should be scheduling 10 people at a time. Once you start with a vial I believe you have 6 hours to inject it. I imagine the Pfizer is similar. Honestly this shit really starts at the top. The leadership of the country should have BEEN had a plan for the administering of the vaccines. Maybe each hospital could have been asked in advance how many employees would be taking it and then distribute it that way initially. They've had months to prepare.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the wealthy dont have this problem

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Yea that's poor management by the hospitals.
For example the Moderna vaccine has like 10 doses per vial. So they should be scheduling 10 people at a time. Once you start with a vial I believe you have 6 hours to inject it. I imagine the Pfizer is similar. Honestly this shit really starts at the top. The leadership of the country should have BEEN had a plan for the administering of the vaccines. Maybe each hospital could have been asked in advance how many employees would be taking it and then distribute it that way initially. They've had months to prepare.

I hate to say it, but it's not really the hospital's fault. It's not really the government's fault either. Countries with sensible leaders and Universal healthcare systems are having the exact same issues.

the big issue is that everybody expected the general public to be rolling up their sleeves and rushing into line the moment these vaccines were introduced. They were so certain that they passed a bunch of punitive laws about who COULDN'T get the vaccine right away.

They were dead wrong and That's the part that's really biting them in the ass right now.

It's hard to blame anyone when everyone makes the same mistake.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to say it, but it's not really the hospital's fault. It's not really the government's fault either. Countries with sensible leaders and Universal healthcare systems are having the exact same issues.

the big issue is that everybody expected the general public to be rolling up their sleeves and rushing into line the moment these vaccines were introduced. They were so certain that they passed a bunch of punitive laws about who COULDN'T get the vaccine right away.

They were dead wrong and That's the part that's really biting them in the ass right now.

It's hard to blame anyone when everyone makes the same mistake.
But all of that should have been figured out months ago. They knew this day was coming