"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Daily deaths for October 14th:

France: 95
Germany: 33
Italy: 43
UK: 137
Spain: 209
Canada: 10

US: 1,011
:smh:

Keep in mind that European countries are imposing lockdowns and restrictions because their numbers are bad while we are opening things up more. :smh: This fall/winter will be shocking.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Daily deaths for October 14th:

France: 95
Germany: 33
Italy: 43
UK: 137
Spain: 209
Canada: 10

US: 1,011
:smh:

Keep in mind that European countries are imposing lockdowns and restrictions because their numbers are bad while we are opening things up more. :smh: This fall/winter will be shocking.

Numbers are going to go up a lot more after Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve.....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Some posters were acting as though they'd die without having to go to da gym.
I am not going to tell one lie. If this happened when I was in my 20s, I'd been pissed about the gym too. And ain't no fucking way I was going to not lift or kick it. But some of these cats in their 40s with families talking that crazy shit. :smh:

Jesus christ. Mike needs to grow balls and govern. Judging by what Acton had him doing in March, he knows what the right thing is to do. He just scared to buck party lines.

Do we have a health director yet?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Jesus christ. Mike needs to grow balls and govern. Judging by what Acton had him doing in March, he knows what the right thing is to do. He just scared to buck party lines.

Do we have a health director yet?

I was saying thing about the health director situation. I haven't heard anything about it unless they hired one and didn't announce it.

I don't think we have one though. That position is favorable because of DeDumb and the Republicans in this state.

Who the fuck wants to take that position after seeing Acton receiving death threats and people coming to your home.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I was saying thing about the health director situation. I haven't heard anything about it unless they hired one and didn't announce it.

I don't think we have one though. That position is favorable because of DeDumb and the Republicans in this state.

Who the fuck wants to take that position after seeing Acton receiving death threats and people coming to your home.
Yup even conservative people don’t want to touch that position

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star