"WORLD WAR C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 43 MILLION...CASES 43,895,968, DEATHS 1,166,127 , U.S. CASES 8,774,093 DEATHS 226,613 11:00pm 10/27/20

gene cisco

Thulsa-master of noids.
Super Moderator

@gene cisco

I swear people will not learn at all....
Football from high school to college to the pros going to get people fuuuuuuuucked up.

Man. It's going to be a loooooooong winter. Fools downtown in the bars like it ain't shit. I thought they had capacity restrictions. Browns went from 6k to 12k with flu season coming up. What could go wrong? People stubborn as fuck. :smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

I'm from Cleveland
BGOL Investor
Football from high school to college to the pros going to get people fuuuuuuuucked up.

Man. It's going to be a loooooooong winter. Fools downtown in the bars like it ain't shit. I thought they had capacity restrictions. Browns went from 6k to 12k with flu season coming up. What could go wrong? People stubborn as fuck. :smh:

This is,why the NFL and the governors should have restricted the amount of people at the stadium. Then,again those two care about money than lives.

You got leaders continuing to say they care about the safety of people's lives but doing the the complete opposite while ignoring scientists telling them this isn't a good idea.

Ohio still don't have a director in the health department, I believe.It's been 5 months now..

When,people look back 10,20,50 and 100 years from now. People are going to say the same fucking thing we're currently saying about the incompetence of the leaders during the 1918 Flu pandemic....You would have thought leaders would have learned from the 1918 Flu but I guess not.Even,in movies tell you not to ignore the scientists during a pandemic yet here we are ignoring the scientists....

They're saying cases are surging more quickly in the Midwest and the West coast,like I predicted, a few months back.

ansatsusha_gouki

I'm from Cleveland
BGOL Investor

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Wow.....
People are getting too damn careless out here and see Cacs are beginning to catch the most hell know right now with this virus

ansatsusha_gouki

I'm from Cleveland
BGOL Investor
These people are playing stupid games and look like a death totals is going up a little bit more from this virus boy I tell you this country even when Biden get into the White House you still have a lot of stupid ass people in this country.
I want my freedom.

Wearing a mask is unconstitutional.

It's my body.

Mask don't prevent the spread of covid-19.

I live in a free country.

Kids don't get the virus.

If,you're scare of the virus stay home.

You have to mandate mask use. $300 first offense. $3000 second offense. $30,000 third offense and 5 days in jail.

Bars lose liquor licenses if noncompliant. So on and so on.

A couple of bars in Ohio loss their license because they wasn't complaint to the law.

gene cisco

Thulsa-master of noids.
Super Moderator
You have to mandate mask use. $300 first offense. $3000 second offense. $30,000 third offense and 5 days in jail.

Bars lose liquor licenses if noncompliant. So on and so on.
Just shut down the fucking bars and have takeout only. Fucking gyms need to be closed too. I swear these fools making non-essential businesses problems.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Daily deaths for October 14th:

France: 95
Germany: 33
Italy: 43
UK: 137
Spain: 209
Canada: 10

US: 1,011
:smh:

Keep in mind that European countries are imposing lockdowns and restrictions because their numbers are bad while we are opening things up more. :smh: This fall/winter will be shocking.

ansatsusha_gouki

I'm from Cleveland
BGOL Investor
Daily deaths for October 14th:

France: 95
Germany: 33
Italy: 43
UK: 137
Spain: 209
Canada: 10

US: 1,011
:smh:

Keep in mind that European countries are imposing lockdowns and restrictions because their numbers are bad while we are opening things up more. :smh: This fall/winter will be shocking.
Numbers are going to go up a lot more after Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve.....

gene cisco

Thulsa-master of noids.
Super Moderator
Some posters were acting as though they'd die without having to go to da gym.
I am not going to tell one lie. If this happened when I was in my 20s, I'd been pissed about the gym too. And ain't no fucking way I was going to not lift or kick it. But some of these cats in their 40s with families talking that crazy shit. :smh:

Jesus christ. Mike needs to grow balls and govern. Judging by what Acton had him doing in March, he knows what the right thing is to do. He just scared to buck party lines.

Do we have a health director yet?