"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About 12 states are now seeing mask usage rates above 50%, according to researchers from the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME). Those include California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.

I blame Trump for this 100%

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

VANCOUVER -- A third COVID-19 outbreak has been declared at Holy Family Hospital in Vancouver.
A statement from Providence Health released on Friday says no residents have tested positive. The outbreak was declared in neighbourhoods one and two of the facility after a transmission of COVID-19 was identified, Providence says.
"Outbreak control measures were immediately put in place at Holy Family Hospital to contain transmission and keep staff and residents as safe as possible," the statement reads.

The facility has two separate units on two floors: a long-term care program and a rehabilitation program. Providence Health says outbreak measures are in place in the long-term care area, and the rehab portion is not part of the outbreak.
Visitors are still allowed at the facility, except for neighbourhoods one and two, the organization says.
The first outbreak at the facility resulted in 21 deaths and was declared over on Aug. 31.
A second outbreak was detected on Sept. 8 and was declared over six days later.
On Friday, B.C. health officials announced another 98 cases of the coronavirus had been identified in the province, though they did not mention the new Holy Family Hospital outbreak in their written statement.
They did, however, announce a new outbreak at Peace Portal Seniors Village in Surrey.
Another person died from the disease in B.C., bringing the death toll up to 230.
There are now 1,349 active cases of COVID-19 in the province, and 62 patients are hospitalized. Of those patients, 19 are in critical care.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's crazy is that if he builds it they will come. :smh: And it sure as fuck ain't a bunch of shitkickers that can afford to go to the SuperBowl.
You guys really need to get a strong hold of your emotions. Let say the governor of that state meant what he said. Do you think the NFL will even entertain such an idea? Let’s forget about the NFL, do you think corporations who have all of their employees at home are going to send their upper management staff out for that event?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If Biden wins though that may not fly. Although I am wondering how he could bypass the 10th amendment
Forget Biden winning, what upper income loser is going to leave their castle to go congregate in the middle of an pandemic? Cowards don’t rush into battles. That’s not how being a coward works. Covid is poor-people killing disease? Way better than fucking AIDS.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
You guys really need to get a strong hold of your emotions. Let say the governor of that state meant what he said. Do you think the NFL will even entertain such an idea? Let’s forget about the NFL, do you think corporations who have all of their employees at home are going to send their upper management staff out for that event?
You mean the same NFL that allowed 6000 fans in Cleveland right now? That NFL? :roflmao:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Forget Biden winning, what upper income loser is going to leave their castle to go congregate in the middle of an pandemic? Cowards don’t rush into battles. That’s not how being a coward works. Covid is poor-people killing disease? Way better than fucking AIDS.
They stay safely hidden away, deep behind the lines..... like they're four star generals in charge

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah we knew this was going to happen especially what’s going on over there in Europe right now well people Get ready cause you know what’s coming. Also people in Florida be careful because your dumb ass governor is going to get you really sick or killed
That goofy Trump gun sucker gives no fux.... I bet he ain't even considering upping the state order on body bags..... probably saying if they use Zip-Lock bags..... it won't really increase the death toll..... cause they're storage bags.... you know

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They stay safely hidden away, deep behind the lines..... like they're four star generals in charge.

I have read stories from all across the globe of the courageous rich fleeing the cities to their second and third homes. I saw Bruce Willis hanging out with his 30 year old kids and ex wife.

Where is Clint Eastwood? I would think he would have something to say about some mothafucka he grew up with.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I have read stories from all across the globe of the courageous rich fleeing the cities to their second and third homes. I saw Bruce Willis hanging out with his 30 year old kids and ex wife.

Where is Clint Eastwood? I would think he would have something to say about some mothafucka he grew up with.
Your memory must have lapsed.... that brain dead cac only stands in front of crowds and has one way conversations with empty chairs....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
If the ACA gets knocked down, no one in FL will be able to get insurance.
Good for all the Cubans and old Republicacs that voted for hm..... everyone else..... well... you chose to live there..... god bless your souls

200.gif

Reactions: flx