"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Second wave?

This might be the third wave.

current_US_New_Cases.png

current_US_hospitalizations.png

current_US_New_Deaths.png

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's hard to predict what will happen. A rise in covid-19 infections and flu season coming together seems like a potential disaster, but the article suggests that all the coronavirus precautions will likely lead to fewer flu cases. :dunno:

I agree. Flu cases (as well as the common cold and other viruses) will be down significantly this year.

I remember last year and the year before, the flu was just out of control. The common cold is damn near a guarantee.

Americans, just go lazy about sanitation. Unfortunately, COVID-19 was the thing that needed to happen to improve our defenses against viruses.

We're lucky that COVID-19 isn't more deadly than it could have been.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
We gonna pss 7 million cases by tomorrow...... :smh: :smh::smh:

Trump: "We've turned the corner, we've beaten the plague!"

U.S. CASES 6,993,045.. DEATHS 203,594 6:42pm 9/24/20

At roughly 250-300k cases a day.... the world will surpass 33 million in 3-4 days

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

I swear to fucking god we talked about masks and viral load sometime in march/April up in this thread. I remember because there was a SARS study on masks that I brought up that discussed viral load.

The talks we had in this thread were so far ahead of the rest of this country it isn't even funny. :smh: Crazy seeing that none of the regular contributors are medical professionals(that I know of).

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I swear to fucking god we talked about masks and viral load sometime in march/April up in this thread. I remember because there was a SARS study on masks that I brought up that discussed viral load.

The talks we had in this thread were so far ahead of the rest of this country it isn't even funny. :smh: Crazy seeing that none of the regular contributors are medical professionals(that I know of).

We aren't medical professionals but we're intelligent enough to listen to medical professionals instead of misinformed/corrupt politicians, 5g conspiracy theorists and Facebook/Youtube experts.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Just crazy man. So many lives could have been saved. The talking heads had the same Internet we had back then. :smh:

No doubt, and it still isn't over.

And let's not even get into the fact that they've also determined even following recovery people have continued to have issues including issues with their heart and other vital organs.

As bad as this looks now I can only imagine what we'll find out in the coming years when this is really investigated.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It isn’t going to go away in certain social circles. This is a poor person’s disease. And the rich aren’t going to rest until each lowly, scumbag earns their right to serve them.
And this, too. They haven't figured out that what's actually happening is that it's affecting poor people primarily. A lot of the transmission in minorities was theroized to be because we work so many low paying essential jobs and had higher risk of exposure. But as usual, poor white people have been convinced that they aren't going to get screwed over with the poor black/brown people, so they'll go along with whatever rich white folks tell them is the right thing to do.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
moms got a call wednesday that a student at the local middle school tested positive

also heard my crew talking and apparently two of my sisterinlaws caught that rona from church....

They are still attending church? SMH. I have a cousin still going. He posted a picture from CHOIR practice with no mask on. I told him to be careful and why but I'm pretty sure he ignored me.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Damn that’s crazy...

one of my clients leaving to go to Texas this evening, for a family birthday dinner. There’s like 6 people in her family birthday this month. She just went visit for a vacation two weeks ago.
Same chick that I mightve wrote about, that had the Rona along with 3 outta 5 kiddos three months ago.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That actually doesn't change much. The bars and restaurants gave no fucks about occupancy restrictions anyway.

He's just trying to help Trump make it look like the coronavirus is fading away.
It’s too late for that you see what’s going on in the Midwest as virus is growing pretty good again Florida is not going to make any amount of difference in the numbers. Actually Florida numbers is about to take a good bounce upward