"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

What a clownshow. Notice Mike didn't wear his mask like a good boy. Surprise Trump ain't just pat him on the top of the head like a puppy.
Doesn't matter if Trump wins or not. The GOP is mad at him for having mask mandates and dems are mad because after he initially made good choices (due to the health director Amy Action it turns out) he's dropping the ball now. After Amy got death threats and DeWine did nothing, the next consultant refused the job. Read some of the comments under his name on Twitter. People are pissed he's recommending masks and social distancing for Halloween.
Exactly. He lost everyone being a bitch. Went from being one of the best responses on the planet to an entire fucking circus. It's unreal. We couldn't give him enough praise back in March. Turns out Acton was the one.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Can I ask you a question? Why aren’t reading stories about southern states facing financial crisis battling covid? Maybe because they fed gov gave them stolen merchandise?

Yeah this was reported a while back. FL is struggling tho. Or Desantis is just canceling the unemployment to try to force folks back to work. He sited money woes, but he lies so much, who knows.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
India's Serum Institute, the world's largest vaccine manufacturer, says it will take until 2024 for the whole world to get vaccinated against the novel coronavirus.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
India's Serum Institute, the world's largest vaccine manufacturer, says it will take until 2024 for the whole world to get vaccinated against the novel coronavirus.

Yup I keep telling some people this on Twitter especially after the little incident they had with Testing this vaccine a few weeks ago

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

What a stupid country we live in...

What a clownshow. Notice Mike didn't wear his mask like a good boy. Surprise Trump ain't just pat him on the top of the head like a puppy.

Exactly. He lost everyone being a bitch. Went from being one of the best responses on the planet to an entire fucking circus. It's unreal. We couldn't give him enough praise back in March. Turns out Acton was the one.

How are you gonna tell people to wear a mask but you don't follow your own law.....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Dr. Fauci had enough with Rand Paul's bullshit....

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:angry:...... Maaaaaaaaan I looked for this for twenty fucking minutes after it happened....... a fucking backwoods Kentucky ophthalmologist trying to argue you with a world renowned virologist....... he bitch slapped that old ass "Gregg Brady" looking fuck with the facts... "Senator, I think you're misconstrued .... and you've repeatedly done this"
:lol:

13uchl.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Karma!!!!!

I was just coming to post this. This diary has some of the tweets showing this guy everywhere.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I still don't get this mindset. "I don't know how much longer I can compromise my ideals to mislead the public..."

Then quit, Bitch.

Whatever these people think they are holding back by staying in these spots isn't really being held back. They're just going to be awful people anyway, just without the cover of an "expert" to co-sign their bullshit. So yes, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

In conclusion: Quit, Bitch.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still don't get this mindset. "I don't know how much longer I can compromise my ideals to mislead the public..."

Then quit, Bitch.

Whatever these people think they are holding back by staying in these spots isn't really being held back. They're just going to be awful people anyway, just without the cover of an "expert" to co-sign their bullshit. So yes, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

In conclusion: Quit, Bitch.
Tony Fuh Fauci is out here hinting the president is a moron but the woman who flinched when hearing ingesting bleach is trying to speak out from Saskatchewan.

What a strong, white woman.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

There goes a man who understand we live in a consumer-based economy and that cash ALWAYS trickles up, not down.

The downside is the Internet would be flooded with articles advocating for the incompetents who don't know how to hustle that money and end up not 'spending' it within 10 days. :smh:

:( Meet Mary, who lives in Buttcrack, Idaho and couldn't save or spend most of the $1000 in 10 days and is now facing eviction and mounting debt.