"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is bugging me because I'm a firm believer in science and in the potential power of vaccines, but damned if I'll be in the first lines to get anything being peddled out through this process.

I'm going to treat this vaccine like a new Playstation drop: Let the first eager wave consume it rapidly, and then wait for them to work the bugs out in the next model.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
US Representative Johanna Hayes tests positive for COVID-19
Jahana_Hayes%2C_official_portrait%2C_116th_Congress.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

UK at COVID-19 tipping point. Will fine those who don't self isolate after testing positive for COVID-9 or comes into close contact with someone who has the equivalent of 1300 U.S. dollars.

SOURCE CNN

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Unroll:

Yo, anyone on here had friends or fam propose this shit? I have. I laughed because I know my household members don't need a fucking test, so why would I come around you if you have to get tested(especially with the quality of tests the masses have)? Get yo ass back on facetime we good with that. :lol: Another example of first-world problems is the definition of isolation. Trust that facetime will let you know why you only see some fam around holidays. Kids all across America are like :hmm:"again with the grandparents? We just video called yesterday!"

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Im not really sure what you are trying to say here but the 7-day avg for cases is 39,957 and deaths is 764
Say man, that still is terrible when compared to the rest of the planet. Sure, it's not are recent 1000 per day death average, but that's like a 400 pound person going down to 375 pounds and acting like they doing great things. We are in terrible shape headed into flu season. :smh:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
If Trump loses big this governor might as well not run for reelection

Doesn't matter if Trump wins or not. The GOP is mad at him for having mask mandates and dems are mad because after he initially made good choices (due to the health director Amy Action it turns out) he's dropping the ball now. After Amy got death threats and DeWine did nothing, the next consultant refused the job. Read some of the comments under his name on Twitter. People are pissed he's recommending masks and social distancing for Halloween.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Doesn't matter if Trump wins or not. The GOP is mad at him for having mask mandates and dems are mad because after he initially made good choices (due to the health director Amy Action it turns out) he's dropping the ball now. After Amy got death threats and DeWine did nothing, the next consultant refused the job. Read some of the comments under his name on Twitter. People are pissed he's recommending masks and social distancing for Halloween.
It’s funny the Alabama Governor is doing the same thing but they are staying very quiet on her

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It’s funny the Alabama Governor is doing the same thing but they are staying very quiet on her

Yeah but didn't AL start out messing up? Or was it MS? Anyway one of them the death rates were so high medical professionals were begging for mask mandates. I think they were done because they had no choice.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Florida democrats have to actually bother to put a good gubernatorial candidate out there.

We know what happened to Gillum.

Charlie Crist was a former governor that no one liked any more

Alex sink was trash.

We have to do better in 2022.
The electorate is poisonous.