"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah but even a few of Trump people are getting a little antsy so something is going on.
What part of disproportionately dying from this disease don’t you get?

We are dying en masse and you’re worried about the president’s supporters. Let me see if I can help you. You are acting as a Jew worrying about Hit losing a few nazi sympathizers.

They are going to do to us what they should have did the natives: get rid of us.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
What part of disproportionately dying from this disease don’t you get?

We are dying en masse and you’re worried about the president’s supporters. Let me see if I can help you. You are acting as a Jew worrying about Hit losing a few nazi sympathizers.

They are going to do to us what they should have did the natives: get rid of us.
You don’t understand me I said that comment because some of Trump people are getting worried about the upcoming Surge of the virus that’s what I meant to say

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That surge is happening
I read this thread and similar thread on another website before I go to sleep and right before I take my morning piss. Looking at the European surge in cases last week I then switched from a regular undershirt to a long sleeve one at work. I went from wearing just my googles and regular mask to googles, a face shield and n95 masks. I am now stripping before I enter my car and wearing shoe protectors. Now I know the surface theory has lost steam but I think you have to remain vigilant.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The hell? Alabama had over 14,000 new cases?

2020-09-15_Alabama_hospitalizedCurrently.png

2020-09-15_Alabama.png
Bruh they let those damn college kids back in school. They reopened schools that virus is going to spread.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

:smh:BGOL was on aerosol transmission way back when the first study game out saying it was in the air for 3-hours. Back when masks weren't in and we were told only for medical professionals and to wash are hands like good dogs.

So glad I bypassed MSM and went straight to the papers. Give a damn if they ain't peer-reviewed yet. Mixing that shit with observation goes a long way. I respect the fact scientists don't think the sun will come up unless the study is peer-reviewed, but us regular folk can jump the gun with the info if it seems to add up.

Does anyone remember that Chinese study they had to retract where people on the bus got infected but the ones with masks didn't? Came out right about the same time as the air study. That was all it took for me. That and the old SARS studies from the 2000s.

As for surfaces, we got in the habit of wiping shit down anyway. Shit is second nature now. Might be too much, but it is what it is now.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:BGOL was on aerosol transmission way back when the first study game out saying it was in the air for 3-hours. Back when masks weren't in and we were told only for medical professionals and to wash are hands like good dogs.

So glad I bypassed MSM and went straight to the papers. Give a damn if they ain't peer-reviewed yet. Mixing that shit with observation goes a long way. I respect the fact scientists don't think the sun will come up unless the study is peer-reviewed, but us regular folk can jump the gun with the info if it seems to add up.

Does anyone remember that Chinese study they had to retract where people on the bus got infected but the ones with masks didn't? Came out right about the same time as the air study. That was all it took for me. That and the old SARS studies from the 2000s.

As for surfaces, we got in the habit of wiping shit down anyway. Shit is second nature now. Might be too much, but it is what it is now.
Cleaning surfaces is going to be just like washing hands: it may not be the perfect option for dealing with this virus, but it's not like either thing is a bad idea for general hygiene.

I never understood why, even in the early stages, people wanted to act like air transmission was so impossible. Clearly, sharing the same air space as someone could lead to breathing in some of what they breath out, and it's not like we run like perfect dehumidifiers or something. Even before masks were 100 percent a thing, it just like a good idea to cover up some kind of way.

Honestly, I don't know that I'll ever go back to being maskless 100 percent. It just seems like such a good idea, especially for when you think that you might be sick. Even if it's just a cold, it's probably a better option than coughing or sneezing into your sleeve.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I'm still wiping and spraying down whatever I bring in the house.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm still wiping and spraying down whatever I bring in the house.

Basically.

You fuck around and stop only for a new study to confirm that you can get that shit from not cleaning/spraying regularly.

Until they figure thos out definitively I'm following every precaution available.

I still rock latex gloves when I have to go into my office for work since I already assume at least some of my co-workers aren't taking those precautions.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Young people going to young people. That's what we have government and OLDER adults for. To set the rules to keep people in check who don't have fully developed brains. I know if this happened in the 90s, folks weren't going to tell us shit unless they really, really tried. Isolation. No isolation. We would have got it the fuck in.

Government, college officials, etc, need to get these young people in line. Instead, they making it easy for them. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Young people going to young people. That's what we have government and OLDER adults for. To set the rules to keep people in check who don't have fully developed brains. I know if this happened in the 90s, folks weren't going to tell us shit unless they really, really tried. Isolation. No isolation. We would have got it the fuck in.

Government, college officials, etc, need to get these young people in line. Instead, they making it easy for them. :smh:

Agreed. It’s all about accountability. As our director has reminded us since March we have been following rules and protocols. Keeping a safe environment. It’s on us as staff to be VERY smart with our actions away from work. Not let our guard down. Stay diligent, etc. Our actions can directly negatively impact those we assist.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend