"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
If those rapid tests the white house are giving have false positives, I wonder if they are also giving false negatives.........

giphy.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Apparently, he got tested twice today. The first one was the positive while the second was a negative....

You got people with the symptoms that can't even get tested and they end up dying from this shit....lol

His ass was playing hookey to avoid Trump.

Full thread:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Who the fuck would drink hand sanitizer. I swear this country is getting dumber every single day.....

An alcoholic.

The article states that some of them were Native American and I read that it's common for them to drink hand sanitizer when they reside on reservations that either prohibit or restrict alcohol.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Unfuckingbelievable

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you live in a red or purple state, be prepared for the bullshit. These dumb ass cacs are about sacrifice their own damn children to prove trump right. :smh: I complain about city tax and the cost of living but at least the cacs here are not all brainwashed and have taken this shit seriously. I predict that this fall other countries will be relatively "normal" while we are experiencing record levels of infection/death in the South and Midwest.:smh: The irony is that as soon as Biden/wench take office, the deaths will "matter" and suburban cac bitches will be outraged at the "callous indifference" to the needless suffering and death.:smh: We are basically having a 9/11 every three days and cacs can't be bothered. Let me guess, the virus hates us because of our freedom and privatized healthcare?:rolleyes::lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
His ass was playing hookey to avoid Trump.

Full thread:

So he practiced political, as well as social distancing. I see you, Governor. Too little too late?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Shit is sad as fuck. I have seen homeless alcoholics drinking mouthwash before so not really surprising but depressing nonetheless.
I never knew the alcohol content of Pure Vanilla Flavoring until my former mother-in-law blew a circuit one day. She reached into the cabinet for the flavoring only to find like the 5th bottle in a row empty. I was confused af..."What do you think happened to it?," I asked.

Her oldest daughter was drinking it for the alcohol in it while she was supposed to be rehabbing. :eek2: I looked at the label on the back and it read like a liquor bottle. I had no clue. :dunno:

Edit: 70 Proof
According to the USFDA, one gallon of pure vanilla extract should contain a minimum of 35% alcohol, 65% water, and 13.35 oz. vanilla beans. However, you might find variations in the alcohol content in different products.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's exactly the point I made.

If we now have testing available that is capable of determining whether someone is negative or positive in a matter of hours why aren't they being mass produced and distributed right now?

He could be using the Defense Production Act to start getting these out immediately and provide them to the students and faculty in all of these schools across America that they're so eager to open.
Stop it you are making too much sense

And you don t receive a single check from the white house

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If those rapid tests the white house are giving have false positives, I wonder if they are also giving false negatives.........
Doesn’t it also highlight the problem with the tests? There are 3 different types of swabs right now. Why 3? Why not 2? What are the differences between the two?

Shout out to all the researchers out there who are cranking out papers trying to make sense of this crazy world we are in.