"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
84514307_10163993414875694_7359237314825812345_n.jpg
Man she was so mad at Vanessa during that episode.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
At this point, it's not outside da realm of reality.
True I’m just leave this right here...

once the phony reporting happened this was on go again, just like many other event that eye Florida beach life for fun.

(I keep saying I should’ve followed my first mind)

card-tilt-320x226.png

“The Grad Pass VIP Card is the #1 party program for high school seniors celebrating the best time of their life. Celebrate High school Grad Week in style on 27 miles of sugar white sand beaches that lie on the edge of the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. According to Travel and Leisure Magazine this destination has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.”

Their shit is out of control and this is with them underreporting everything.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
My Goodness. We are now doing worse in confirmed cases than we were back in April :sad:

Over 45k new cases. Shattered the shit out of our previous record by 10 thousand.

2020-06-26_US_New Cases.png

Florida of course. Nearly 9 thousand new cases.

2020-06-26_Florida_hospitalizedCurrently.png

2020-06-26_Arizona_hospitalizedCurrently.png

2020-06-26_Texas_hospitalizedCurrently.png

2020-06-26 New Cases per Capita.png

My peeps works at a doctor office. Just so happen, she filled in for a lady answering the phone.
she said Damn near every fucking call this week was about a person wanting to get tested because they was near someone whom tested positive....

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

What a corny meme. George Bush allowed 3000 people to perish on a Tuesday in September. He watched over the levees being broken in Louisiana. If we wish to be truthful, he is responsible for over a half a million Iraqis dying too.

When a conservative is elected in this country death can be expected at the local/state/national level and also internationally. That is what that philosophy leads to: a fire sale on human existence.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What a corny meme. George Bush allowed 3000 people to perish on a Tuesday in September. He watched over the levees being broken in Louisiana. If we wish to be truthful, he is responsible for over a half a million Iraqis dying too.

When a conservative is elected in this country death can be expected at the local/state/national level and also internationally. That is what that philosophy leads to: a fire sale on human existence.
Obama has blood on his hands too. But I get your point.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Obama has blood on his hands too. But I get your point.
Oh we know his dirty deeds but I just wanted to show my disdain for memes.

I remember being a kid and wished upon the stars for memes. Now that they’re here I’m totally disappointed. Then again everything that I’ve asked for has backfired. I wanted unlimited battle raps and I ended up hating them since 2007. Unlimited movies to watch was pretty bad too.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
9,585 new cases in Florida !
Is this an official 10k infected or is this one of the numbers ran through the governor’s office?

what are the hospital/icu rates?

I will never feel sorry for an adult who goes to a war zone to have a good time?

Do you guys remember the American hikers who got caught up in Iran? Who does stuff like that?