"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My condolences brother, unfortunately I know the feeling having had to watch my father lose his battle to cancer in his mid-50's :smh:

I definitely have a different relationship with death.

All the philosophies and understandings I’ve learned we’re merely tools to use during this moment. Nothing could have prepared me for this. Nothing at all. But I am glad I have the tools to cope.

So you see, the Covid website I have been building has also been a coping mechanism for me to deal my reality. The closer he got to this moment, the harder I worked to make something happen in learning.

In essence, everything in 2020 has been a learning process.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For the past couple of days I have been with my father as he dies of cancer. The strongest man I know is on his way to the crossroads. I’m so hurt and heartbroken.
Sorry to hear about your father. Cancer sucks. Stay strong and enjoy every minute. I have been through this with my family. Stay as positive as possible, and focus on how great he has been for you.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sorry to hear about your father. Cancer sucks. Stay strong and enjoy every minute. I have been through this with my family. Stay as positive as possible, and focus on how great he has been for you.

Thank you, sir. Very much appreciate it.

I think a big part is they are doing it to spite the BLM protests. Like an ignorant tit for tat. If you can protest so can we type shit

That make absolute sense.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
u7m8gc.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

2020 can you please end...

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Please. This is wishful thinking. For the second stimulus check Mitch is going to make sure you can’t sue anyone for that disease. And if the president wins I’m sure he’s going to have all these positive cases pay for their tests.

Their trying to prevent that from happening, as part of the new stimulus check. And I believe they are going to try and attach it to something else, if it gets blocked from the new stimulus.

The Republicans want people to die with no consequences.....lol

For the past couple of days I have been with my father as he dies of cancer. The strongest man I know is on his way to the crossroads. I’m so hurt and heartbroken.

Condolences to you and your family.....

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its crazy that I watched my father pass from lung cancer so young almost 20 years ago and they've made no significant progress in treatment or with a cure :smh: :mad:

I’ve learned so much about it over the last 10 years.

I’ve concluded that cancer treatment is only as good as when a person find out and how much “treatment” a person is willing to endure.

Pops endured a lot of experimental treatments these last 2 years.

You’re not going to have me crying on a Friday afternoon.

Man, I had to say something to the fam on here. I’ve been a wreck lately.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, I had to say something to the fam on here. I’ve been a wreck lately.
I post a lot about my past. I didn’t have a mom or dad. I felt I was emotionally abused as a kid. I don’t really post relevant stuff about myself.

I was driving around yesterday and I picked up some Haitian food. As I’m eating a voice says me, “I’m so proud of you.” I am an RN. I have an accounting degree. I’m sorta rich. But I have never had someone say anything positive to me. No you’re a good kid. None of it.

So in my real life I’m always breaking down. I was at a home a month back and this guy came by to see his son. He stood outside the window for 30 minutes. Then his sister came. And they did that all week. Apparently they’ve been doing that since the virus hit. One of the stories that always stuck with me was a woman from Italy saying that her father died like a dog because he died alone. That’s not you. You’ve got your father right by your side. You’ve even said he’s even said he’s said good bye. You’re a good son.

Don’t wallow in the darkness of his absence. Let the wonderful memories of his life illuminate your future.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I post a lot about my past. I didn’t have a mom or dad. I felt I was emotionally abused as a kid. I don’t really post relevant stuff about myself.

I was driving around yesterday and I picked up some Haitian food. As I’m eating a voice says me, “I’m so proud of you.” I am an RN. I have an accounting degree. I’m sorta rich. But I have never had someone say anything positive to me. No you’re a good kid. None of it.

So in my real life I’m always breaking down. I was at a home a month back and this guy came by to see his son. He stood outside the window for 30 minutes. Then his sister came. And they did that all week. Apparently they’ve been doing that since the virus hit. One of the stories that always stuck with me was a woman from Italy saying that her father died like a dog because he died alone. That’s not you. You’ve got your father right by your side. You’ve even said he’s even said he’s said good bye. You’re a good son.

Don’t wallow in the darkness of his absence. Let the wonderful memories of his life illuminate your future.

Man, I APPRECIATE that from you. Damn. That’s heavy.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Corona, Queens is right next to Elmhurst Hospital..... NYC epicenter of the outbreak

68% Have Antibodies in This Clinic. Can a Neighborhood Beat a Next Wave?
Data from those tested at a storefront medical office in Queens is leading to a deeper understanding of the outbreak’s scope in New York.

merlin_171942420_5217c6f3-d568-4aaa-bad1-664185bfadd5-superJumbo.jpg

Some neighborhoods, like Corona in Queens, were so hard hit during the peak of the coronavirus epidemic that they might now have herd immunity.

CONTINUED:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend