"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Nueces County Medical Examiners Office not taking COVID-19 victims who died from it and need a FEMA morgue trailer

CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — The Nueces County Medical Examiners Office is not receiving the bodies of those who have died from COVID-19.

Nueces County Judge Barbara Canales said she received a letter yesterday from the Nueces County Medical Examiner Dr. Adel Shaker stating there was a need for a FEMA Morgue trailer.

CONTINUED:
Wow I bet Florida is going through the same thing but they keep in this part of the story quiet

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When kids start dying or have serious medical conditions. I hope the parents sue the shit out of him and that dumb bitch....
Please. This is wishful thinking. For the second stimulus check Mitch is going to make sure you can’t sue anyone for that disease. And if the president wins I’m sure he’s going to have all these positive cases pay for their tests.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
6z29k1sn2w951.png

:smh: :smh: :smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Turns out the "Stay Open" strategy to protect the economy didn't quite work out for them..... :hmm:

Sweden Has Avoided a Coronavirus Lockdown. Its Economy Is Hurting Anyway.
Even without legal prohibitions, many Swedes are following social-distancing recommendations and limiting travel

MOTALA, Sweden—While much of Europe and the U.S. have endured strict government-imposed lockdowns, Josefine Sandblom has been free to savor the Scandinavian spring and lounge in restaurants in her hometown here, a popular lakeside vacation destination.

CONTINUED:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When kids start dying or have serious medical conditions. I hope the parents sue the shit out of him and that dumb bitch....
Their trying to prevent that from happening, as part of the new stimulus check. And I believe they are going to try and attach it to something else, if it gets blocked from the new stimulus.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow. I'm so sorry to hear this. I know he is awesome because you are. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Thank you.

It’s at these moments is where I feel my most vulnerable. I’m not as strong as I come off to be at times. I have been broken to my most human emotion I could possible feel. But I’m ok.

My pops told me this morning “I had a fight with the devil and won.” That’s him. Always fighting something. Fought in Vietnam, racism in the south, and a 10-year bout with cancer.