"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Doctors told the Jacksonville mayor that having the Republican convention in jax would be "medically disrespectful"

They just ordered everyone in the city to wear masks but our beaches will be open for the 4th. :hmm:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Doctors told the Jacksonville mayor that having the Republican convention in jax would be "medically disrespectful"

They just ordered everyone in the city to wear masks but our beaches will be open for the 4th. :hmm:

Wouldn't he just get over ruled by the clown in Tallahassee?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

73f777902c384fc29fd48fe0a1427e96_md.jpg

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wouldn't he just get over ruled by the clown in Tallahassee?

I'm not sure how that would work.

But I don't think it matters. The mayor wants them here just as bad as the governor. He was too chicken to come to the press briefing today, but the press was killing his stand in.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
I'm not sure how that would work.

But I don't think it matters. The mayor wants them here just as bad as the governor. He was too chicken to come to the press briefing today, but the press was killing his stand in.
I asked that because remember the mayor of Atlanta didn't want to re-open, but she had to follow what the governor said.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
With the news story about the spread of COVID-19 at a church choir practice.... cotton head lets over a hundred maskless members of a church choir in his Dallas appearance belt out some songs.... lawd when is he gonna catch it?

Choir of more than 100 people perform without masks at Pence event

Washington (CNN)A choir of more than 100 people performed without masks at a robustly attended event in Texas at the First Baptist Church in Dallas on Sunday that featured a speech by Vice President Mike Pence.
Nearly 2,200 people attended the "Celebrate Freedom Rally," in the Lone Star State, according to rally organizers, which has seen a severe surge in coronavirus cases since easing restrictions. The venue capacity for the indoor event was close to 3,000 attendees, organizers say.
Throughout the service, the members of the choir sang at full volume, behind an orchestra. Between songs, the choir members put their masks back on when they sat down, according to pool reports from the event. The members of the choir had space between them, but it was not clear if it was the recommended six feet.
Face masks at the event were "strongly encouraged," with signs posted around the venue signaling the suggestion. According to pool reports from the event, at least half of the crowd was wearing a face covering, an act which experts say can reduce the transmission of Covid-19 by as much as 50%.

CONTINUED:

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

30054390-8460017-Korean_scientists_are_developing_a_remotely_controlled_machine_t-a-43_1593123985449.jpg

30054394-8460017-The_system_includes_a_head_stabilizer_allowing_patients_to_rest_-a-12_1593110985169.jpg

30054384-8460017-image-a-1_1593102123322.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
We are in trouble and NBA you guys need to shut this shit down before y’all get a lot of people sick

HellBoy

Platinum Member