"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m hoping he dies. Can’t reward stupidity. A high profile person has to pay for the sins of Trump. I was hoping Mike Pence but Herman Cane will do.
This asshole couldn’t participate in the civil rights rallies because he was studying. But he’s out and this motherfuckas covid re release party? Nah. Fuck that motherfucka. I hope he pre paid that light skins woman’s rent for the rest of the year.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

5f59d468221b4e8fb9d5232c4609811e_md.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

5f59d468221b4e8fb9d5232c4609811e_md.jpg

Wasn't Connor Mcgregor just cracking jokes about Khabibs father and his COVID-19 diagnosis:eek2::smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Wasn't Connor Mcgregor just cracking jokes about Khabibs father and his COVID-19 diagnosis:eek2::smh:

Conor's definitely fake as fuck. I'm glad Khabib subbed him in 2018, and drop-kicked his team afterward.

NINTCHDBPICT000581545121.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i'm going to stop blaming trump for this because this has gone way beyond him
this is the states, town, community fault. in (Florida, Texas) ppl fought wearing masks, governors reopened way too early, and went to bars and didn't social distance.
in the state i live ppl wear masks without being ordered, social distance, didn't reopen too early and now we got one of the lowest number of cases in the country.

at some point ppl are accountable for their own actions regardless of who's in the white house

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm going to stop blaming trump for this because this has gone way beyond him
this is the states, town, community fault. in (Florida, Texas) ppl fought wearing masks, governors reopened way too early, and went to bars and didn't social distance.
in the state i live ppl wear masks without being ordered, social distance, didn't reopen too early and now we got one of the lowest number of cases in the country.

at some point ppl are accountable for their own actions regardless of who's in the white house
You have a point. But at the same time, one of the major sources of conflicting messages is the White House. Yes, people should be more accountable for themselves, but you also have a person that should be a leader and role model basically tell them that this was nothing for months even as people are dying. The fact that we got all the way to this week before the president and VP said that wearing a mask was proper or just "okay" is notably irresponsible.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend