"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Without these rallies the only real outlet he has is the round the clock coverage he gets on all networks.

If CNN and MSNBC would stop giving him so much airtime like they're Fox it would significantly hinder him this election.
But do you think that his air time is causing his collapse or are you saying that with all the self destructive behavior that has went on, don’t give him a chance to recover?

I was kind of torn on the idea of letting him keep putting his foot in his mouth or ignoring him all together

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
But do you think that his air time is causing his collapse or are you saying that with all the self destructive behavior that has went on, don’t give him a chance to recover?

I was kind of torn on the idea of letting him keep putting his foot in his mouth or ignoring him all together

The less attention he gets the more he'll fuck up.

Remember this is a president that spends the majority of his time watching news networks to see how he's being portrayed and tweeting into the A.M.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

giphy.gif

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The new vending machines go live Wednesday, and are already in place in stations at Union Square, Herald Square, at the Seventh and Eighth avenue Penn Station stops, W. 42nd St.-Port Authority, Times Square, Columbus Circle and Lexington Ave. and E. 53rd St. in Manhattan, at 74th St.-Roosevelt Ave. in Jackson Heights, Queens, and at the Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Center stop in Brooklyn.

egatsby

Rising Star
Registered
Go check out the pneumonia death rate
That was a bullshit story

A theory that spread on Twitter and Reddit this week insinuating Florida health officials have masked the toll of the coronavirus by labeling thousands of deaths as caused by pneumonia is not supported by facts, said experts who study morbidity statistics.
Nevertheless, the idea has spread rapidly, appearing to originate with a couple of widely shared and poorly sourced screenshots. It was picked up and swallowed along partisan divisions. Howard Dean, the former Vermont governor and former Democratic presidential candidate, said, “This is really important. Florida is cooking the books on COVID-19 deaths.” And Gwen Graham, the one-time Florida congresswoman and former Democratic gubernatorial hopeful, chimed in with “Florida is undercounting #COVID19 cases and deaths.”

In an analysis he ran for the Times using publicly available data, Andrew Noymer, a professor who studies population health and disease prevention at the University of California Irvine, did not find major discrepancies between pneumonia and influenza deaths in early 2020 compared to recent years. He found about 1,485 such deaths in 2020, which was within a few hundred of the same period in any year since 2015.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

The new vending machines go live Wednesday, and are already in place in stations at Union Square, Herald Square, at the Seventh and Eighth avenue Penn Station stops, W. 42nd St.-Port Authority, Times Square, Columbus Circle and Lexington Ave. and E. 53rd St. in Manhattan, at 74th St.-Roosevelt Ave. in Jackson Heights, Queens, and at the Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Center stop in Brooklyn.

Cool business idea.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A theory that spread on Twitter and Reddit this week insinuating Florida health officials have masked the toll of the coronavirus by labeling thousands of deaths as caused by pneumonia is not supported by facts, said experts who study morbidity statistics.
Nevertheless, the idea has spread rapidly, appearing to originate with a couple of widely shared and poorly sourced screenshots. It was picked up and swallowed along partisan divisions. Howard Dean, the former Vermont governor and former Democratic presidential candidate, said, “This is really important. Florida is cooking the books on COVID-19 deaths.” And Gwen Graham, the one-time Florida congresswoman and former Democratic gubernatorial hopeful, chimed in with “Florida is undercounting #COVID19 cases and deaths.”

In an analysis he ran for the Times using publicly available data, Andrew Noymer, a professor who studies population health and disease prevention at the University of California Irvine, did not find major discrepancies between pneumonia and influenza deaths in early 2020 compared to recent years. He found about 1,485 such deaths in 2020, which was within a few hundred of the same period in any year since 2015.
Younger people getting infected and the death stats lag behind a few weeks

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He was real careful to say that he didn't find discrepancies in pneumonia and influenza deaths but not any of the other categories where the discrepancies are insane :smh: :lol: 2018 and 2019 had a total of 149 deaths classified as cause "not available". 2020 had 2,200+ through April. It is at 2,700+ now. :smh: I have posted this here a few times:

1xh3exjc9nq41.png

You used to be able to run the reports here but they cut the reporting for specific causes of death for some reason. :rolleyes:..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
trump needs to fly in all his supporters in one giant closed stadium. i am genuinely disappointed when these rallies are canceled

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Another 6k+ in Florida
I didn’t want to talk about this but my mom got this virus I found this out last night she’s in the hospital she’s doing OK but she has lupus in her lungs so they going to keep her for a few days. She had got a spike in her temperature and the dialysis people told her to go to the emergency room so I’m glad she did. This is the fourth person in my family that contracted this virus :smh:

Last edited: