"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

29143120-0-image-m-13_1591135948923.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
even if there was a sliver of hope that it would
with all that's happening now there's gonna be a full spike of cases all over the US in a few weeks

Honestly as fucked up as it may sound I think we're better off having a spike now as opposed to the numbers dropping over the summer which would give people the false sense of this being over and result in increasing numbers of people ignoring all the safety procedures which stopped this from being significantly worse than it could have been.

I fear that this has already begun anyway even before the protests began.

Its scary to think what the fall and flu season can bring.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
He may not have said anything yet but with all of these protests and mass gatherings right now that he's watching there's no way Trump isn't going to begin holding rallies once again as soon as this subsidies and he feels its safe to do so.

NC has refused to back down on the RNC requirements. We'll see if he holds rallies. He might.

Florida said no.

But Georgia is trying to get him to come there.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
NC has refused to back down on the RNC requirements. We'll see if he holds rallies. He might.

Florida said no.

I don't see him having those issues in middle America though.

I don't even think he cares if its a battleground state he's just itching to get out there.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I don't see him having those issues in middle America though.

I don't even think he cares if its a battleground state he's just itching to get out there.

He has about 3 weeks to make it happen. If the death rate rises again, he will look like an idiot holding rallies. I also think he needs to wait until the protests die down, and we probably have at least a week left. Can you imagine being in a city with hundreds of protesters and then hundreds of folks standing in line for a rally?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
He has about 3 weeks to make it happen. If the death rate rises again, he will look like an idiot holding rallies. I also think he needs to wait until the protests die down, and we probably have at least a week left. Can you imagine being in a city with hundreds of protesters and then hundreds of folks standing in line for a rally?

Sister this is Donald Trump we're talking about.

What you and I call looking like an idiot is a normal morning for him.

I agree he'd like to wait for the protests to subside but he's already talking about mobilizing police and military to deal with them and would be even more inclined to do so if it means having his rally.

Remember just yesterday he had a crowd of peaceful protesters as well as media beaten, maced, and bombed with tear gas just for a photo op in front of a church.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Sister this is Donald Trump we're talking about.

What you and I call looking like an idiot is a normal morning for him.

I agree he'd like to wait for the protests to subside but he's already talking about mobilizing police and military to deal with them and would be even more inclined to do so if it means having his rally.

Remember just yesterday he had a crowd of peaceful protesters as well as media beaten, maced, and bombed with tear gas just for a photo op in front of a church.

He can't do that in the other states. He can only do it in DC because it is not a state and they do not have a governor. In order to do it to the other states, he would have to invoke the insurrection act, and Letitia James said she would sue him. I'm sure other states would also. Now one of the GOP governors might agree to let him come in and terrorize their people, I don't put that past Kemp in Ga at all, but he can't force his way in. Protests are dying down, he doesn't have a credible reason to do it.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Florida said no.

Tampa said no, but Jax is more than happy to have 50k Republicans spreading COVID all over the place. During hurricane season. :smh: