Worker inside a salon in Plano, Tx. Caught filming underage girl and mother.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like there is some lowkey human trafficking going

On in that place....

Like they was setting up lil sis to be kidnapped...

Chinese govt is heavy into organ harvesting...

That's all I'm gonna say about this..

I'm glad mama bear was there to protect her cub...

And lil sis was sharp enough to know something aint

Right...

And brave enough to say something...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Go to the cops, fuck Instagram and spend your money with Black nail shops.

even tho I’m not in that market, I’ve heard of only two situations where we doing nails...
This in my area and one of the surrounding areas...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn that's right down the street...I never heard shit about this until today....disturbing as fuck......

Why the fuck don't we own more nail shops and beauty supplies? Why the fuck Asians are the ones with this market on hold it seem? Stop funneling their human trafficking.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Damn that's right down the street...I never heard shit about this until today....disturbing as fuck......

Why the fuck don't we own more nail shops and beauty supplies? Why the fuck Asians are the ones with this market on hold it seem? Stop funneling their human trafficking.

‘Friend owned a hair salon and was trying to sell beauty supplies.

Most of the stuff came from Asian countries. The price they were trying to sell him stuff for he couldn’t compete.

These Asians have an inside track to the mainland where these supplies are produced.

I always felt the Chinese government sponsors these setups and the workers are trafficked.

It’s not as easy as saying we should open our own businesses.

Carry on.....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Most of the stuff came from Asian countries. The price they were trying to sell him stuff for he couldn’t compete.

These Asians have an inside track to the mainland where these supplies are produced.

I always felt the Chinese government sponsors these setups and the workers are trafficked.

Carry on.....
It’s not easy but it’s not hard as we think it is. My dad opened up two beauty supply stores in the 90s....put my uncle on game and they got one of the biggest supply stores in Shreveport....these Chinese people come over here with nothing and their first goal is to attack the black dollar. They know it’s a easy market and cacs don’t want nothing to do with it.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
It’s not easy but it’s not hard as we think it is. My dad opened up two beauty supply stores in the 90s....put my uncle on game and they got one of the biggest supply stores in Shreveport....these Chinese people come over here with nothing and their first goal is to attack the black dollar. They know it’s a easy market and cacs don’t want nothing to do with it.

‘You 100% right I’m not disagreeing w you. But we had trouble getting to the plug.

Next time you see these nail salons close tell me if u see people punching out and jumping in they’re cars.

not knocking the process, I hope someone becomes as successful as your fam did. things may be different.

Carry on...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yo my black queens out there stay the fuck away from these people I hate to say this but there’s always some shenanigans going on with these people in our hood.
Word. Find an all Black salon to go too.

gmTXu3.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘You 100% right I’m not disagreeing w you. But we had trouble getting to the plug.

Next time you see these nail salons close tell me if u see people punching out and jumping in they’re cars.

not knocking the process, I hope someone becomes as successful as your fam did. things may be different.

Carry on...
Shit my dad sold that shit lol....but I do remember the issue being like you said the plug. The shit was costing too much to stock. My uncle seems to be fairing much better somehow but yeah I think it’s alway the matter of the plug. You right.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Carry on.....
I got a friend, Panamanian homie, that owns a beauty supply store near me. He uses wholesalers from out there because he said Asians price gouge if you not down with the set.