Wordle: New Word Game. Frustrating and Addicting.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Read the instructions and let me know how you did. Can only play once every 24 hours.

Apparently only one word per day is given. Don't be a spoiler and blurt it out.

This is a site for the archived games. Not limited to one per day.

Another version that you can adjust the number of letters.

SUGGEST OTHER WORD OR OTHERWISE GAMES AND THEY'LL BE ADDED. THEY SERVE TO KEEP OUR MINDS OFF OF THE BULLSHIT OF LIFE.

Last edited:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

what-huh.gif

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I almost gave up. The key is to use as many different letters as possible on your first few tries.

I think you just got lucky OR maybe I'm just pissed. No one here or in my world has gotten this yet.

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you just got lucky OR maybe I'm just pissed. No one here or in my world has gotten this yet.
I got 4 letters correct after the first 4 tries (Y in the right spot, and A B E ) I couldn’t make a word with those 4 letters and the remaining letters, so I started thinking of words with just those 4 letters, using one letter twice, and Abbey worked. [/SPOILER

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've gotten 2 letters on my second try.....now hopefully I can figure out where exactly they go....and try some new letters on my third.....

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
My bad... I didn't actually visit the site....

Apparently there are knockoffs out there....according to the techmeme podcast....so check for those

That's what I heard. For whatever reason the designer is just having it played from the website. No app yet.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I got 4 letters correct after the first 4 tries (Y in the right spot, and A B E ) I couldn’t make a word with those 4 letters and the remaining letters, so I started thinking of words with just those 4 letters, using one letter twice, and Abbey worked. [/SPOILER

Yup.

I got the 5th letter right position in my first try but didn't understand the concept fully and kept using words with the same 5th letter by the 3rd try I figured it out got 3 more letters but wrong positions but by then I got the hook of it and it took a me awhile to realize what I could do with the remaining letters

Then it hit me and I got it.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hard to understand at first. 4 tries. Solved. Got a splendid. Once understood about 2 minutes. 24 hours until next try.
STAMP
BORED
FLING

I finish the NY Times mini crossword puzzle daily, generally in under a minute. NY Times Spelling Bee and don't stop until I achieve genius daily. My wife and I play Scrabble for foreplay, seemingly.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hard to understand at first. 4 tries. Solved. Got a splendid. Once understood about 2 minutes. 24 hours until next try.
STAMP
BORED
FLING

I finish the NY Times mini crossword puzzle daily, generally in under a minute. NY Times Spelling Bee and don't stop until I achieve genius daily. My wife and I play Scrabble for foreplay, seemingly.

My brother from another

Scary as f*ck EXACT same daily ritual

(I got to renew my subscription lately playing the free version)