Wonder if this bitch did carry on or checked luggage trying to move this weight.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
T556FPS4VFDCHH5ILSFUICWRUQ.jpg

A Georgia woman was arrested over the weekend after customs officials discovered three pounds of cocaine hidden in several pairs of her shoes at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, authorities said. Amber Knight, 21, was taken into custody Sunday after officials searched the Villa Rica’s woman’s luggage following a return flight from Jamaica, U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced Tuesday.

Inside her bags, officials discovered seven pairs of shoes with a white powdery substance concealed underneath the soles, authorities said, adding that the powder tested positive for cocaine. The drugs were worth an estimated $40,000.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agents: ms either you have the most smelliest feet in the world or your shoes filled with that powder cause my dog going the fuck off right now

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:

CBP has dogs all over the checked luggage that is coming in from abroad. The crazy thing is that the dogs you see at the domestic security checkpoints are actually bomb sniffing TSA dogs and not drug dogs. They occasionally have drug dogs on the domestic checked luggage but there is usually "tip" that triggers it.
Cac attorney in Arkansas got caught last year with 126 pounds of weed in his checked luggage that exact way: https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/jan/30/little-rock-attorney-arrested-after-marijuana-foun/

:smh::lol:

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
:smh:

CBP has dogs all over the checked luggage that is coming in from abroad. The crazy thing is that the dogs you see at the domestic security checkpoints are actually bomb sniffing TSA dogs and not drug dogs. They occasionally have drug dogs on the domestic checked luggage but there is usually "tip" that triggers it.
Cac attorney in Arkansas got caught last year with 126 pounds of weed in his checked luggage that exact way: https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/jan/30/little-rock-attorney-arrested-after-marijuana-foun/

:smh::lol:
Yep found that out working there. 1st day I came to work high af and the dog was sniffing round my leg had me scared as shit. Asked the officer what kind of dog it was and he told me they were all bomb dogs.

Some places working international flights will have dogs that can sniff out currency.